Chapter eighteen❤️

~Lexie's POV~
(3 weeks later//7 months pregnant)
Some of my shirts aren't really fitting anymore due to my large stomach.
Joey gives me some over sized sweatshirts and so do Taylor.
I mainly wear them as my clothes are way to small for me now.
Yesterday me and Joey went shopping for baby equipment and we bought real fancy ones... (In media)
First we bought a full black modern stroller that has a bag at the bottom for supplies.
We bought a car seat for the baby as I sure wouldn't be holding her for all the car journeys that we make!
We bought her a pastel pink cot for her to sleep in, along side some bedding.
We also bought all the essentials like diapers and shit like that.
I was looking forward to the baby but not cleaning up Tori's poop though...
We bought a baby carrier in case I couldn't be bothered with the stroller.
We also bought her clothes for her to grow into but me and Joey bought some jumpsuits that we thought that we have to have. (Below)

As soon as she is born, I'm putting her in the jump suit that says 'shits and giggles' as that will basically describe her first year or so

(A/N sorry guys I had to😂)
Joey claims that the one I picked out that describes him is the boobies one!
But that is kinda true though!
I laugh at my thoughts...
•••
"Joey!" I yell from my bedroom.
Joey comes rushing in and nearly falls over in the process.
"What's wrong? Are you okay? Is Tori okay?" Joey asks freaking out.
"Yes... I want some chips." I say seriously as Joey glares at me.
"I thought something happened! But you just wanted me so I would get you some chips?" Joey asks in disbelief.
"Yes, are you gonna get me some or shall I go myself?" I ask but he stays silent.
I start to get up but Joey pulls me back down into my bed again.
"Your pregnant, you stay, I'll get your god damn chips." Joey laughs and leaves my room.
God I love him!