Chapter seventeen❤️

~Lexie's POV~
(4 weeks later//6 months pregnant)
I have definitely got a bigger stomach now.
Joey sometimes kisses my stomach and talks to the baby even though he knows baby Tori can't hear him.
He just does it anyway, that's how much Joey cares about our baby.
•••
I was on my way to the shops when I heard his voice shouting my name.
"Lexie! Wait up!" Jake calls which makes me walk even faster than before.
I can't have another encounter like earlier in the pregnancy as I don't want to loose Tori.
Eventually, Jake catches up with me and he can't take his eyes off my stomach.
"Why are you getting fat?" He asks overwhelmed.
"I'm not getting fat, leave me alone." I tell him as I push past him.
"You can't be." He says shocked as he tugs me back to face him.
"Stop!" I shout at him as I yank my hand away from him.
"Who got you pregnant?" He asks as he tenses up and he pulls my wrist back.
"Leave me alone?!" I yell and I tug away from him and I keep walking.
I get into the safety of the shops and it's time to go shopping.
I buy some groceries and I'm soon done so I call Taylor to come pick me up.
•••
"Jai! Come here!" I yell about the house but what shocks me is that she's with someone I know so well.
Hunter and her have their hands laced together and they are coming towards me.
"I see that your still dating?" I ask them and Jai blushes and Hunter nods proudly.
"Jai, please sit?" I ask as I sit on the couch.
"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" She asks worriedly.
"Everything's fine! But I have something very important to tell you." I say smiling.
"Your Tori's godmother!" I tell her smiling.
"Oh my gosh!" She exclaims as she hugs me.
"I can't wait to meet her!" Jai exclaims which makes me giggle.
Tori will never ever be alone...

Chapter for Internet_Addict_ as she HAS to be the god mother as who else would be?
~Tamzin💘