Loving

But after a few minutes, I collapsed on the ground,heaving, and wincing. My leg was defiantly not healing at this rate. I had a fresh batch of scars and blood dripped from my jaw. I closed my eyes, hunger and thirst elapsing around me. I felt something or someone- a light in front of me. I opened one eye and saw Sebastian. I growled quietly, pushing myself off the ground, ready to fight with my last." Calm yourself. I'm not going to fight you. Truly, I am sorry, it was not meant," he tried to explain. I couldn't care less. The feelings I thought he had for me were not there, I just turned around and limped slowly away. I paused when his hands wrapped around my neck pulling me into him. " Tora I would never hurt you deliberately. Ciel ordered me to. And you know I can't disobey him. Please." I snorted, turning my head to look at him. I changed into my human form, him catching me like always. But this time, he let me stand while he held my waist. He leans down, our foreheads touching." I love you." He whispered. My eyes widened, then I relaxed and did something I thought to have never done before. I raised myself on my toes and touched my lips to his. He caught on and we were kissing. He gently massaged my breasts. "Oohhhhh SBAS-CHAN!!!!" The yet familiar voice cried beside us. Sebastian  quickly  took me in his arms, covering my body. "You love her don't ya? Well, I dare say she's quite the beauty." The grim reaper bashed. " oh my bassie is in love!" And at that Sebastian jumped into the air, leaving him to talk to himself. I felt the air swoop around me as Sebastian carried me atop the trees as if we weighed nothing. "Sebastian," I said quietly. " I love yo too." He didn't look at me but smiled. We landed back in the mansion. " Wouldn't Ciel-" I started. " He's gone at the moment on something private. He asked me to stay here." I nodded and we entered through his bedroom's window. It was a room like mine,  lighter though.  He laid me down on the bed, smugly crawling atop. I blushed. " So how about we forgive and forget just for this night?" He asked, his voice low and husky, his eyes turning a bright pink. Then I figured it out- it was lust, love. All this time when he looked at me like that, he showed love. I smiled. " Of course." 

(Warning for younger viewers, this will get dirty fast and a lot of details, I advise you to skip to next chapter, otherwise read at own risk/pleasure.)

He slipped off his overcoat as I messily undone his buttons. He smirked at my frantic attempts." I didn't know you wanted me this badly." He started to nip at my collar bone. I took in a deep breath, " Shut up you." He chuckled, his voice low and sexy. His right hand massaged my left breast, kneading it and pinching the nipple.  I bit my lower lip. His left hand trailed down to my lower part. I gasped quietly, but he heard and naturally teased. " My, how sensitive my kitten is. " He kissed my cheek. I closed me, eyes, feeling him slowly go faster and faster as It became harder and harder to control myself. Quickly, I arched my back and climaxed. I didn't have to open my eyes to know that he was smiling. I opened my eyes to meet the two pink ones. Without warning, I ripped off his shirt, revealing a beautiful toned body. My hands trailed down and started to pull down his pants and underwear with them. When they were disposed of, I grimaced. His manliness was huge. " T-that won't fit." I looked at him. " Of course, it will. " He positioned himself above me, using his left hand to guide it into my opening. I clawed at the sheets. He slowly pushed it inside. Blood trickled down, staining the sheets. " Virgin, eh?" He mocked. " S-shut up, idiot." I hissed as he started to pump. Slowly, the pain turned into pleasure and we were having a great time. He was going really fast, and moans and other sounds I didn't know I was capable of making erupted from my throat. Every now and then He would playfully insult me and my actions, but he shut up when we reached climax. He groaned and bent to me, as I arched up. He lay down beside me, immedialty kissing my neck and holding me agasint him. "My kitten." He whispered.