Something Horrible

' It was dark, pitch black. I moved my arms in a swimming motion, slowly advancing to a faint light. As I neared it, It turned into Sebastian. " I know who you are." He whispered, but not seductively as he usually does, but harshly like throwing a dagger at me. I stuttered. "I-I told you all I know." I watched him gaze at me as if I was nothing to him. " You disgust me." He turned around and walked away. I felt myself rising and I closed my eyes. When I re-opened them I was in my room, but it was dirty. Stains covered the bed. When I looked closer, it was blood. Sebastian stood hovering over me. " You see what happens to the unclean?" He motioned to a figure on the bed. It was me. And Sebastian had killed me. Cold claws grasped my neck, and I clawed at them as my air canal was closed.  I blacked out. " Unclean...unclean.."'

I woke up clawing and grasping my throat. Again, I was drenched in sweat and tears. The covers were on the floor and my pillow had flung itself across the room. Looking at the mirror, my bloodshot eyes stared back at the pale figure I hardly recognized. I stood up, sighing heavily. It was about 2 in the morning , and I won't be able to go back to sleep. I wrapped a black cloak around me, slipped on some slippers and reached for my cane. After some trouble getting out, I exited the room , still in a haze from my nightmare. ' What if it's true...my amnesia...how could I forget..'  Yes, I was cursed with amnesia in my early years. Why I do not know. That is mostly why I couldn't remember the village or my parents. Neither the torture that I had gone through. In a way, I am grateful, but I knew I needed to know. ' Sebastian....could he be evil...but, on the other hand, he seems to care so much for me.'  I didn't realize that I was on the edge of the steps, but before I could reach out to balance myself. I felt my limp body rolling, tumbling, and falling down the dangerously high flight of stairs. I landed so sharply and suddenly, a blast of unbearable pain ripped through my already injured leg. I screamed with all the terror and strength that I could, but nothing came out. So, I lay there, shaking and sobbing so hard I felt certain that I would die in my own puddle of blood.  "Sebastian....help...me." I whimpered, watching silently the absolutely horrendous scene. My bad leg was twisted and disjointed so badly it bent the wrong way. I had some bruises here and there, a good gash on my temple, making me loose more and more blood as the hours passed. The pain kept waving in my fragile body throughout the morning. I'm guessing it was about five thirty when the first flight of steps appeared above me. I had lain down to try and rest, so I could not see the owner of the steps. They halted at the top of the stairs, then came flying down with unnatural speed. " Tora, can you hear me?" Sebastian's voice, trembling with fear, appeared beside me. I nodded slightly and coughed. " Finally, I was here all night."  I laughed to myself. " All night, why didn't you cry for help?" He inquired, gently inspecting the leg. " I did, but it seemed my throat was clogged, so I couldn't." I cracked. He lifted me, gentler than he usually did. My leg hung irregularly out of place. For the first time since yesterday , I looked into his eyes. They were brimmed with sour tears. One rolled down his cheek. I reached out to wipe it away. He suddenly buried his face in my chest, and started sobbing, " I was so scared you were dead...oh my Tora." He hugged me so close I felt my ribs break. But I hugged his neck and kissed it. " Sebastian....oh Sebastian...." I said in a hushed tone. " I thought you would have never come."

Sebastian carried me to a guest room, laying me down on the bed. He said he'll call the physician to come take a look at me. I was still sobbing loudly when he came back, my leg never stopping to hurt or bleed. He kneeled down beside me ,and I curled up against him. I felt him give me soothing pecks on my forehead and down my neck. My sobbing decreased to a whimper. Then the chaos started. May-Rin walked in on us and, seeing my leg, screamed. Sebastian tried to calm her down, failing miserably.Tanaka came in his normal form, patting Mey-Rin on the shoulder. Baldroy and Finnian ran in and stood frozen at the entrance. Then came Ciel, already angry and irritated that his slumber was interrupted. He was, in fact, a bit disturbed, but nodded when Sebastian explained that a doctor will soon come. Mey-Rin was escorted away, Bladroy was stationed not so far away from my door in case of an emergency. Finnian was to be with Mey-Rin. Sebastain then atteneded to Ciel's needs. I lay curled up under the blankets, wishing that Sebastian would stay with me.