Chapter Twenty Five

Two months later

*Kelly POV*

"No I do! I don't. No no, I definitely do! Oh I don't. Louuuuuuis!!"

He chuckles at me. "It's up to you babe."

"You're such a great help. Seriously. What do you want to do?"

"I told you already, I don't mind if we find out the sex or not. As long as she or he is healthy, then I'm good with that."

"Oh shut it, I know you want to know." I huff back at him.

"Babe." He looks over at my while at the traffic lights. "With your OCD maybe it is better we find out and you can organise everything then."

"I do not have OCD." I snap back.

He signals and turns left to the hospital while turning up the radio. He turns it up to number seven which I quickly move it to 8, on an even number.

"Course you don't." He laughs at me.

"Fuck you!" I mutter.

We park the car and get out. As we walk up to the doors, Louis entwines his fingers with mine.

"Just go with your gut my love." He kisses the side of my temple. We get to the reception desk and check in for our appointment. We take a seat and I find myself playing with his fingers.

His phone rings and I let go of his hand so he can answer his phone.

"Hello?"

"What you mean he's out of town?"

"Well find him!" Louis whispers. "He's six months behind. Just do it Niall!" And with that he hangs up.

I sigh. Yes I know its Louis job but running a kind of criminal gang isn't an ideal career when you have baby due.

"Tomlinson?" The doctor calls out.

We follow her in to the examination room and she instructs me to lie on the bed. There's seat next to the bed that Louis sits on.

"How are you feeling Kelly?"

"I'm good, I get a bit tired now and then and my back is a bit sore."

"That's to be expected but for six months, you're doing very well. Now if you can raise your top for me."

I do as I'm told and she pours the cold gel. Louis rubs the back of my hand to calm me.

"Now all seems very well, your baby is a good weight and positioned well. Good strong heartbeat. Now for the all-important question. Are we finding out the sex today?"

I look over to Louis to which he smiles at me. "Go with your gut remember."

I nod and look back at the screen and then the doctor.

"We would like to find out please." I tell her.

"Okay, just bear with me a moment." She moves the wand around for two to three minutes.

"Congratulations to you both." She smiles at us and Louis grips my hand tighter.

"You're having a baby boy!"

"GET IN!!!!!!" Louis shouts standing up.

The doctor laughs wiping the gel from my stomach.

"Thank you." I smile at her as a few tears run down my cheek.

She organises my next appointment and we leave the hospital.

"A boy! That's fantastic!" Louis smiles down at me. He hasn't stopped grinning since we were told.

"I thought it didn't matter." I mocked him.

"It doesn't, but he can play footie and all that."

I smack him in the stomach for that.

"Oi, what was that for!" He pouts.

"So can a girl." I narrow my eyes at him.

"You know what I mean." He leans down a kisses me before opening my door.

When we get back home, I open the door and hear the television.

"Did you leave the TV on?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and I go in to the sitting room to turn it off.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"What the hell!" I jump back.

In my living room is the boys, Louis family, Anne, Carly and ugh Zayn and Perrie.

On the wall I notice a banner going across the wall saying 'Baby Shower'.

"Awh you guys." Tears start to form.

I'm too speechless to talk.

"Did you know?!" I look at Louis standing there with a grin on his face.

"It was his idea." Anne points out.

"Awh. I love you so so much." I reach up and kiss him.

"Do you want to tell them or will I?" He asks.

"Tell us what now?" Jo asks us.

"You tell them." I whisper.

"Kelly and I found out the sex of the baby today." He starts.

"And?" Harry continues.

"We're having a boy!!" He tells them.

"Wahaay!!" The boys shout bringing us in to a hug, followed by everyone else.

The shower gets in to full swing, with games and gifts. Safe to say this baby got absolutely spoiled.

The boys, Carly and I are seated in the kitchen laughing and talking when Zayn and Perrie walk in.

"We're going to make a move. Perrie has work in the morning. Congrats again you two!"

"Cheers man." Louis replies back.

"Oh Kelly." Perrie grabs my attention. "Are you free tomorrow night? You, Carly and I could go for drinks."

"Em I can't really drink Perrie?"

"Yeah but I can." Carly pipes up.

I shoot her a look and she shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know Perrie, if a club or pub is a good place for Kelly?" Louis tells her.

I look back at her and feel bad because she is trying. Fuck it.

"Look I'll go for an hour or two. I can drive us!"

"Oh excellent!" she squeals hugging me and with that they leave.