The bus ride

Dippers POV

Sitting on a hot inclosed room that makes me sick is NOT how I wanted to spend my Saturday. But I can't ride my car. My parents are so over protective. They didn't want me to drive for 4 hours from California to Gravity Falls. No stops just using the bathroom in the back that smells like... I don't know it's a mixture of Poop, Vomit, and rotten eggs. At least Mabel brought snacks. It's been almost 4 years since we've been to gravity falls. Mostly because of Stan and Ford traveling so much. But when Stan shattered his foot a bone cut a vain a had to get it removed. And now because of that he ended up moving in with Melanie and Soos. "Snack?" Mabel asks pretty much rubbing her cheesy hand in my face. "No." I reply. Sick to my stomach.

After what seems like forever the bus stops in front of the mystery Shack. It hasn't changed. Soos and Stan are waiting for us to get off the bus. They gasp at Mabel but when I get off the nearly faint. "Hey guys." I say. "What happened to you?" Stan asks. "I mean you haven't seen me for 5 years." I say laughing at his comment.

As we walk inside I see a lean figure with short blonde hair. Barely any makeup. It's Pacifica. "Hey." I say gawking at her. "Umm do I know you?" She asks. "It's Dipper." I say. "Yeah right I'm not stupid." She says. " I am." I pull out my license. I hand it to her. Her mouth flys open.

Pacifica's POV
I'm working sorting out Hats, Shirts, and bags until I feel a tap on the shoulder. "Hey" a male voice says. "Umm do I know you?" I ask. He's very handsome. He has a bit of scruff on his chin, a perfect sculptured face, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. "It's dipper." He says. I don't know how he knows who dipper is but that ain't him. "Yeah I'm not stupid." I say. Then I go back to work. Then he shoves his license into my hand. It's him. "Oh my gawd." I yell. "Did I change at all?" He asks. "Yeah." I say. "So did you." He adds. "But you are so handsome." I nearly yell. Oh my god do I say that out loud. "Yeah so are you. I mean your prettier." He say nervous. Aww Dip n dots has a crush on me. Oh who am I kidding I have a crush on him to. I can feel myself blush and then a camera pops out of know where. "Scrap book time." A voice yells. Then a flash goes off. "Mabel!!!" Dipper yells. Mabel really doesn't look the same. "While I'll see you later." I yell and go up to my room and collapse on my bed and take a nap.

Dippers POV

I have to admit Pasifica looks great. I'm going to ask her out on a date.