Waterfall Romance

🎵🎵🎶🎶^^song btw Wasted Youth by Roy English (yes the hot guy who takes off his shirt at the 5sos concerts)
𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

Louis was glowing. He loved Harry, and it was mutual. Louis was perfectly pliant as Harry pinned him to the cave wall and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Louis felt warm tingling all over his body and loved it

Harry was holding onto Louis's hands, holding them against the wall, as he kissed the small boy deeply. Harry sucked at Louis's bottom lip and let his tongue swirl inside Louis's strawberry flavored mouth.

Louis got one hand free and let it raise up to entangle in Harry's curls. Louis loved the feeling of the silky ringlets between his fingers. Louis tugged on Harry's hair when the tall boy's free hand trailed down to squeeze Louis's ass.

Harry then let go of Louis's other hand so he could get two whole handfuls of Louis. Louis's hands were tugging at Harry's hair and Harry was massaging Louis's ass. Their kiss never ending, never separating.

Louis squeaked when his swimsuit bottoms were quickly pulled down. Harry wanted skin to skin contact. Harry kneaded the soft skin and Louis moaned and whined wanting more.

Harry licked and bit along Louis's neck while his hands suddenly started to play with the small boy's boner. Louis was breathing heavily and moaning loud in the back of his throat. Harry soaked it all up.

Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, the water keeping him afloat. Harry supported Louis with one hand cupping the boy's rear end and the other tugging on Louis's dick.

Louis's white tshirt was raised up and started pooling at the surface. Louis quickly tugged it off and threw it somewhere on the cave rock. Harry almost came when he saw his wrecked boy in his swimsuit.

Harry stopped jerking off, making the boy protest, and moved his hand behind Louis's neck to untie his pink swim top. Harry also tried to throw it somewhere relatively close to the tshirt.

Harry's hand rubbed against Louis's chest and torso enjoying the sight of Louis so available and willing. Louis was now completely naked and waiting.

Harry tugged the small boy closer to his body as his hands snakes around Louis's torso, to Louis's ass, and to the boy's hole. Louis squeaked and whined when Harry slowly entered his first finger. The spring water acting as lubricant.

Louis suddenly felt suffocated. His hazy and lustful emotions mixing with the hot steam rising off of the water. Louis kissed Harry and tried to keep the man close as if scared he would leave.

Harry started to slowly move his finger in and out of Louis making the criminal moan. Harry added another finger after a minute and started to scissor the small boy.

Louis started to slowly move his hips in rhythm to Harry's pumping. Louis bumped up and down as he tried to go lower on Harry's fingers, wanting more.

"Harry cmon..." Louis whined as Harry continued to nudge the boy's prostate and tweak his nipples.

Harry smirked against Louis neck "As you wish my love...." Harry suddenly pulled down his swimsuit bottoms and Louis's eyes widened.

Harry was about to adjust himself when Louis put his hand on Harry's chest "Harry..."

Harry looked up with lidded eyes "Yeah Lou?"

Louis looked away "I'm willing to do things with you just...not that..." Louis said almost ashamed.

Harry frowned "Are you sure..? I mean..yeah that's fine...whatever you want.." Harry smiled weakly obviously disappointed but trying not to show it.

Louis smiled and kissed him thankfully and Harry was hesitant at first and then kissed back. Louis separated and then smirked "I'm good at other things though..."

Louis then hopped down from Harry's arms and turned around so Harry's back was pressed against the wall. Harry smirked and let Louis lean down into a squat to Harry's dick, which was now exposed.

The water had lowered or some weird shit because the water was now to their calves. Louis, after what seemed like a million years (to Harry at least), put the taller boy's dick in his mouth.

Harry bit on his lip and rested his head back on the cave wall. He moaned when Louis went deeper and licked under his foreskin. Louis hummed in appreciation of how nice his partner's dick was...

"Ug-h Louis...." Harry said.

Louis rubbed his tongue underneath Harry's boner as he sucked and went deeper and deeper, his cheeks hollowing even more.

Louis tried his best not to choke but it was just so hard because Harry was just so damn long.

After about five more minutes of Louis giving Harry a blowjob, the cave suddenly felt 25 degrees warmer and moans were bouncing of the walls. Harry then came down Louis's throat and Louis of course swallowed.

Louis sat back and wiped the spit from his mouth. He then stood up resting his head against Harry's chest who was breathing heavily.

"Hey Lou?" Harry said quietly after a minute.

"Yeah?" Louis asked breathlessly.

"Wanna go out with me..?" Harry shyly asked. The silence in the cave suddenly became deafening beside the soft dripping  in the background.

"Wow Harry," Louis chuckled "you ask me out after I give you a stellar blow job?"

Harry chuckled "I'm being serious.." he said in a whiny voice.

"Of course you little annoying crusty nasty trashy rat." Louis sighed.

Harry pouted "I am not anything you just called me!!"

Louis cackled loudly finally looking at Harry "Oh you are most definitely annoying my love."

Harry just smirked and took Louis's hand so they could go outside the cave and look at that stars before they had to go back to their rental home.

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

𖤝

Rip