saving love

jax pov i'm sitting in a room waiting for them to bring in another teen from the psych ward when my cool pager goes off it says to go to a different room, i get there and aunt julie was there with andi's nurse which was weird because this is the psych ward and she does stitches. j:what's going on? n:andi got brought in last night and she's only been asking for you. j:wait but she doesn't remember me. aj:no she only remembers you. n:and not to fondly might i add. j:then why am i here. n:she wants you but she is just a little mad at you. so they lead me to a room and opened the door i wanted to run and hug her but i was still a little shaken up about her beating me up. i look in and its pretty dark i see her, she's laying on the floor in the corner of the room. the nurse runs over to her and starts talking to her, i walk further into the room. n:hey honey you gotta get off the floor and into your bed. a:no, i need jax where is he, he said he'd be here. n:when did he say that sweetie? a:jax said he would never leave me, he said would stay but he left me. n:okay but sweetheart do you actually know who jax is? a:yes i do! n:hun you still have to get in bed. a:no not until my jax is here. n:well your aunt julie is here. a:no,i want jax he's my boyfriend and i love himmmm. whoa i can't believe what i'm hearing. after the nurse trying to get her to go to her bed she had me come in. n:listen andi jax is here, he's coming over now. a:really?! she looked really happy but still hurt i walk over to her and knell down to her. j:andi? i place my hand on her head and run my fingers through her hair, she looks up and see's me she gets up on her knees so she's level with me and hugs me tight. a:jax! i missed you so much. she buries her head in my neck and i hold her in my arms. j:andi will you get into the bed now? a:i can't. j:why not andi? a:you'll leave. j:no andi i wont. i picked her up bridal style and bring her to the bed, i lay her down and sit next to her she pulls my shirt and i ask whats wrong, she told me she needed to get out of here. n:andi you can't leave your not stable. a:YES I AM! n:you still have memory loss. she started freaking out so i said i'd stay with her and she said that she would stay. well its been a few days and she is slowly getting her memory back she lost it because of stress. once she finally got most of it back we were talking in the room. a:jax? j:yea baby? she blushed sooooo much. a:what did you just call me? j:i called you baby but maybe i shoulda called you blushy. a:shut up. j:ok but what did you want.. babyyy? a:ughh i just wanted to tell you about my exes. j:okay go head. a:well you see it started when i was 12..