can she be saved

jax pov I couldn't believe my eyes everything went in a instant. it was all quiet and peaceful and then this, it was like my world was running in slow motion. after everything that had just happened i can't grab hold of reality...

AHHHHHHH! BAM! OWWWW! HELP ME!

I stop in my tracks as andi screams in pain her mother and father stand in the doorway holding guns her mothers is smoking because she shot andi. i went to go to her when her father fired a warning shot at me. ad: STEP AWAY FROM HER OR THE NEXT 1 GOES IN YOUR HEAD! i stopped and couldn't believe my eyes he walked over to me put the gun to my head and told me to go to the other side of the room. i walked very slowly to where the cabinet with the shotgun was waiting to make my move. he walks over to andi grabs her by the hair and pulls her off of the couch, i hear her screams in pain and as i'm about to get the gun her mother points her gun at me and tells me to give her the phone i threw my phone to her and she went over to andi they kicked her and bashed her head against the ground blow after blow. i open the cabinet and grab the gun i tried to shoot her dad but missed. by the time i got over to them they had their guns pointed at me i was right next to them and her father shot me dead straight in my abdomen. down i fell i dropped to my knees but couldn't hold myself up anymore i fell sideways down on  the ground and laid there holding pressure on my wound. i look over at andi who is bleeding out from her shoulder fast they both turn back and beat up andi more then they kick me and spit in my face i cant get up i'm in far to much pain. then they turn at her once more and shoot her in the chest. then they leave and down on the floor we remain bleeding from our wounds and being in serious pain. i look over at andi shes now in a puddle of her own dark red blood i call her name but she doesn't respond her body lifeless and her eyes oh her eyes they've been closed for sometime now but does she move, no. she gives no sign of life at all, a single tear falls from my eye, for i now realize she's sweating the glow seen off of her face looks as if she's been at the beach but i know what sweating means its the way of showing she's going she is leaving this world but i can't do anything sadly i'm helpless unable to do anything. i watch as her chest rises and falls it's the only thing keeping me sane, but for my unlucky self it soon comes to a stop...

i couldn't believe my eyes everything went in a instant. it was all quiet and peaceful and then this, it was like my world was running in slow motion. after everything that had just happened i can't grab a hold of reality...