My dream

I had such a good dream last night. I met Brendon Urie multiple times because of a parade thing (idk). Panic!, FOB, MCR (*cries*), and TØP were in this parade thing and Panic! Finally came by. So I went into the street with some other people and listened/ watched them. Then they all started twerking and throwing these book things at us that they came by to grab back, I got it like 4 times and high-fived them and had a great time savaging for the book thingys just to rub it in other people's faces. We then teleported to this restaurant thing and I was telling someone how Brendon Urie twerked in my face (I think I was telling my mom 😂) when I hear Brendon say "What?" To me. I turned around and there he was sitting across the table a few seats away from us. He then moved over a couple of seats, and the rest of the band came over. We talked and stuff but I never got a selfie with them 😭. (Sorry that there are so many "then"'s and "and"'s)
Me meeting them ended there but I had this weird dream about plugs (the ones you put in your ears) were the one little girl that I know (she's 5 or 6 idk) had them and then there was this weird part where I went back to seeing the baby get both of her ears stretched (to the smallest size) and for some reason they stretched/ put one on her butt. Then we went back to present time and she started giving me tips and stuff about getting my ears stretched.

So this is what I remember of my dream from last night. After writing this all down I have realized that I'm really messed up in the head and that I should just leave. I'll let myself out. Bye👋🏼.

-Simone