T'BIRD'JZL

*Birdy POV*
"Tobi where are we going?" I ask as he pulls my down the street. He sroos infront of a candy store and points across the street to a small wildlife park. "OMG TOBI! LETS GO!" I say before dragging him. He smiles at me and jogs to keep up with me. (Can you, can you keep up?) "Birdy! Look!" He says and points at a small bird. "It's you!" He says. I giggle and shake my head.

*Tobi POV*
I love making her laugh. It makes me feel like I make her happy. "OMG TOBI! ITS A PEACOCK!" She squeals pointing at the trail infront of us. I smile and wrap my arm around her waist as we walk and watch the birds.

*Birdy POV*
He makes me feel so important. He wrapped his arm around my waist so I held onto his waist with one hand and chest with the other hand. I snuggled my head into his chest and I could feel his Sixpack. I smile into hus shirt as we walk but all of a sudden he stops. "What is it Tabi Cat?" I ask.

*Tobi POV*
I couldn't stop smiling. I froze. "What is it Tabi Cat?" Her beautiful voice asks me. "So, you know how your nickname is Birdy?" I ask. She nods. "Well, I'm Tabi Cat." I say. She blushes and looks away. "Like Tweety Bird and Sylvester." She mumbles. I grab her waist and pull her close. "Exactly. That's why we belong together......... Birdy. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She smiles and hugs me.k "Of course Tobi!" She says.

*Both POV*
This is the best day ever.