Vikloe

*Vik POV*
What did they meain 'don't wanna go back'? Di she go to prison?
"Yo, if you don't mind me asking, what did you mean by I don't wanna go back?" I ask politely. "Oh. I was arrested for harming another human being. But don't worry. I'm sure she's out if hospital now." She says nonchalantly. I could not belive thst she was this badass. Speaking of ass......... dayum.

*Birdy POV*
Vik is staring at Chloe's ass, Chloe almost killed my ex, Jen and Harry are flirting and Tobi is holding my hand. Can life get any better?

*Jen POV*
"Vik. I can see you." I tell him. He looks at me and I laugh.

*JJ POV*
I'm scared. She put a nigga in hospital and she almost murdered Birdy's ex.

*FREYA POV* (OOOO PLOT TWIST)
"Girls. Let's go to the bakery real quick." Tobi says. Onky to us 2 not Chloe or Birdy. Jen and I follow him into the bakery. "What are we doing?" Jen asks. "What the girls favorite cake?" Tobi asks ignoring her question. "Chocolate Mud cake." She says pointing at the thick, rich chocolate object infront of the store. "What about candy?" He asks. "Chloe is deffo milko chews and Birdy is mostly likely lollipops. She never stops eating them." Jen giggles.

*Simon POV*
I can't believe Vik is tripping head over heals for a girl who just got out of prison. "You right mate?" Ethan asks me, breaking me out of my glance. "Huh? Oh yeah. Just wishing I had a girlfriend." I say. Obviously even if Chloe was in prison, Vik won't care. She does have a shining personality. Shiny like a star. I hear giggling and I turn around. Vik and Chloe are flirting.......again. "Even Harry is getting a girlfriend. He's a complete fuckboy." I say, completely bummed about it.
-back at the sdmn house-

*Andrew POV*
"Hello, UK police?"
"Yes sir, how may I assist you?"
"On (random adress) there is a female by the name of Chloe Montgomery  who has harmed another person in public."
"Thank you sir, I'll send some of my officers down now."
Now the Bitch can pay for what she did to me.

*Chloe POV*
"Hello?" Simon says the officer.
"There has been a mistake." Simon says again.
"Is Chloe Montgomery in this area?"
"I'm here." I say.
"Please face the wall and put your hands above your head."
I do as the officer tells me to.
"Have you been causing trouble agian?"
"Well, if sticking up for my best friend is trouble then- that hurt- yes." I say as he flings me around and leads me out in handcuffs.
"You have the right........" I had heard it all before. "You have the right to an attorney......." yeah, yeah.
-in the prison cell before court-
"Hey mami! You looking juicy!" A creep says. "Stay away from me." I mutter. "Aw what's up? First time in jail?" He mocks. "No actually I was in for attempted murder a couple years back. Wanna see what happened? I can reenact it with you!" I say woth a huge amount of sarcasm.

*Vik POV*
"I'm here to bail Chloe Montgomery." I say to the lady behind the desk. "Relationship with Miss Montgomery?" She asks bluntly. "Defacto." I say. She looks at me like I'm crazy before handing me forms and stuff I need to sign. I can hear yelling coming from the cell but I don't take any notice.

*Chloe POV*
"WHAT THE FUCK?! I JUST TIKD YOU I WAS IN FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER SO YOU THOIGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU TO TOUCH MY FUCKING ASS?!" I screamed at some random guy. He looked at ne with daredevil eyes and nodded. I immediately hit him not thinking about anything. "OI! MONTY! SOME GUY HAS BAILED YOU OUT!" Officer Carolina called. I didn't kniw her but she knew me. "Who?!" I spit. "Me." A shaken voice says. The officer unlocks the cell and I hug Vik. "Jen and Birdy are waiting in Nandos with the guys. It's 11pm and you decide to get arrested? Naughty, naughty girl." Vik mocks. I giggle and grab his hand. "I know how much it's costs to bail. I'll pay it all back. I prom-" I was cut off by Bik placing two fingers over my mouth. "No. You don't have to. You have already paid me back." He says. "How?" I ask. I don't quite understand what is going on. "This is how." He says before grabbing my waist and kissing me. I slowly close my eyes and kiss back. "Wanna go out sometime?" He asks after we break apart. I giggle and nod. "Let's get back to Nandos." He says before grabbing my hand and walking with me to Nandos.