And he laughed his ugly laugh...shit why I didn't believe arnav that day only , my own Maa....did all that and arnav always saved me. What if he was not in my life, shit I even can't imagin my life without him, I probably had been dead .

" you are a sick man singhaniya, you won't get anything... Bcz I will save her always " arnav's voice broke me from my thoughts....

" lover boy....you are indeed a mafia heir but still you are immature, all this things are out of your league. " god this singhaniya will pay for insulting arnav like that, he has no idea what will happen when ASR will come to him.

" so you think I am not capable of being a mafia, how ironic bcz right now I think you are the one who is looking like a shit kind of mafia person...hell if you have guts jst open my hands and fight with me you will got to know who should be in mafia and who should not"

" oh ...arnav I would love to but right now I have more important work than that , one of them is killing her"

And he came to me ...

" so khushi...you know in mafia when a mob boss kill other mob boss , he got the other's gang as a victory gift , so when I will kill her I will get your gang but I want to play a little bit fair so I am giving you this last chance ...come and fight with me, whoever will win ...gets the both the gang , what say?...deal?"

I was stunned... He wants to play fair...now what the hell is that? Why would he want that?...its not like he is a good man or anything then why is doing this but if he thinks that I will back down without any fight then he is wrong...absolutely wrong...

" fine, I accept "

" no khushi....don't " arnav shouted from his place

" look arnav, now I am giving her a fair chance but if she die after this fight then it is not my fault , at all" and he he laughed ...god he laughs too much

" arnav...don't worry, I can take down this son of bitch..." I said with gritting my teeth

" fight with me shyam...you also want my gang then first fight with me..." Arnav told him but I know he won't agree to that...he will lose that is why he chose me.

" no arnav... Your dad is still alive and he is the leader right now so I don't get anything by that fight with you, I have challenged her and she accepted... Its done...who ever wins...gets everything "

" you really are confident about your win against me...don't you" I asked him in his tone only

" yes I am...bcz I know what will happen in some time..." He said arrogantly... Now its time to kick his ass...

" ok then let's see..." And he asked his men to release me...they freed my hands but grabbed them with their hands and dragged me to him ...I looked at arnav....he was looking at me only...and I saw pain and helpless ness... But I gave him my biggest smile and assured him that I will be fine...he should nt worry...he also nodded...

"So who ever get succeeded to pin down other one...is the winner"... And shyam removed his jacket , now he was in his pathani kurta and salvar...looking like a scary man...I was a petite little girl but that doesn't mean that I can't beat him...I can and I will ...this is my chance to save everything ...to save arnav...and I will save them.. For the future of .our both the gangs...I have to do this.

" fine" and we both took our position.

Arnav's POV...

I looked at khushi...she smiled her best at me. But I know its fake . she was trying to assure me that it will be fine and nothing will happen to her. But I am disappointed in my self that she has to go through all of that and I can't do anything...