part 17

Next day was thankfully Sunday so didn't have to go to office. I decided to go to orphanage . yes I m missing them . there are so many people who were there since I was there.

I quickly get ready and went to the auto stand and get an auto for my orphanage. When I reached there...I was feeling really happy...I went directly to office and there she was...her name is madhumati devi ...yes she was the in charge of the whole institution...she is like my mom...actually whom m I kidding.. She is my mom..as I entered her office I looked at her...she is around age of 50 still she is doing all the work by her self . she is in this orphanage since more then 20 years...she is really kind hearted and I was her fav child. She is the one who told me about how I bought there...I love her really very much. After entering cabin I looked at her and said

"Ma..." She instantly looked up and said

"Khushi...my baby ..jst come here...oh god I missed u so much" I always called her ma. It feels like she is my mom. I went near her and she hugged me hard . she is crying now. I also started crying. She is like my own personal pain killer. I love it when she hugs me. Its like i have someone who will protect me.

"How are u my bachha?..where are u? Whey u didn't come to meet us...its so long since last I saw u at ur graduation ceremony."

"I know. I m sorry but I was trying to find a job. I m happy bcz I got my dream job ma. I got the post of designer head in AR."

"AR? Which is that company?"

"Maa its owner is Arnav Singh raizada.. Its the best designer house in India"i replied .

"Arnav Singh raizada? Is he the the one who is known as ASR?" She asked with the expression of thinking of something.

"Yes. Do u know him Maa?"asked curiously. But she jst was thinking about something. And then she shook her head and said

" no I don't. It was posted in somewhere in paper. Forget it, tell me how are u? Are u happy with job? And why are u looking so thin? Are u avoiding ur health?

"No Maa its nothing like that. I m fine really." I said that with a smile. Its very comforting to know that there is someone who cares for me. ' he also cares for u' my inner voice said. God I m hear to distract my self from him. So no thinking of him.

"Khushi...I m really happy to see u happy"

"Maa..I want to work today here. Its Sunday so I don't have any work. So I will do all the work of cooking and cleaning of our home"

"Khushi..u really don't have to do this. Girls will do that by their self. Jst enjoy ur time with ur sisters here. Its Sunday. So take a break and enjoy"

"No...I will work and that's final. Tell my sisters that they won't get any work today bcz I will do it today"

"No u won't. They will help u"

"No I will. U know u can't fight with me. So forget it" I said with giving her the best smile I have. I know she won't refuse me.

"Ok go. Meet ur sisters . they Will be very happy to meet u"she said with a smile

" ok" with that I kissed her cheek
And left her cabin

Then I went to the garden area and there they are. My sisters with whom I grown up. But no one of my age is here bcz all of them have moved out of orphanage. But there are many of my little sisters are here. I go there and they all looked at me

"Khushi di...." They all started shouting. Wow. I m in my family back. Riya , Maya , priya , madhu Sheena , mariya...and so many more..they all hugged me.

"Di how are u? Riya asked

" I m fine Riya. U tell ? How are hand all of u?"

"We are fine di"