Chapter 13

1 day later

I lay on the floor looking up, I have made at least 40 attempts to get out of this hell hole but nothing works. "FUCK!" 'How many times will I question whether I live or die?'

"Pathetic."

"Who are you calling pathetic." I look up and see a familiar face. "Killua?"

"This is oh so pathetic." He continues. "You call me a child but then fail to escape a small hole." He smirks looking down on me both figuratively and literally.

I inhale sharply, glaring daggers at him. "Do ya wanna repeat that, Snowcone."

"You. are. pathetic."

"Oh I'm gonna-"

"You're going to what? Jump out of this hole and beat me? Go on and try." He chuckles the smirk intensifying.

"Oh you are really pushing my buttons frosty." His eyebrow twitches and I can tell I struck a cord. My anger fades a bit at the sight of an annoyed Killua. "Hey Killua, you know what you and frosty the snowman have in common?"

"What?" he says looking more annoyed by the second.

"You're both cold hearted." I giggle.

"Haha very fun-"

I cut him off by singing. "You're as cold as ice"

"Ok, now you're starting to bug m-"

"Willing to sacrifice our love." I continue.

"That's it I'm leaving you here, have fun rotting in hell."

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! He stops in his tracks, looking at me expectantly. "I-I'm s-sorry." I say blushing. "C-could you please help me out of here." The blush intensifying as I look away in embarrassment.

Killua POV

I see him blush in defeat but instead of feeling triumphant I only feel embarrassed. 'He kinda looks cute when he's embarrassed. Oh no what am I thinking?' I turn away from Akari shoving my hands deep into my pockets. "F-fine I'll help you, you idiot." I look up and see him smile brightly.

"Thank you." He says.

My cheeks grow warm and I look away again. I swing myself over the edge dangling from my right hand, my left extended towards Akari. "Grab on."He hesitates for a second, as if he is contemplating if this is the right choice before grabbing onto my hand tightly and I feel a slight tingle in my fingers.

"Now what?"

I chuckle before swinging my left arm up and Akari with it. I let go and he is propelled into a tree. 'He is a lot lighter than I thought.'

"Ow." I hear him say.

Authors Note: This chapter is dedicated to IOILyreBirdIOI who was my first reader and is constantly inspiring me to write more with there nice comments. Well that's all this week see you next week!