Chapter 7

" Well I'm waiting babygirl...." He said pursing his lips and I was literally about to faint. I was about to answer but I heard the front door open and close. Looks like my family is here.

" Y-you have t-to go....My p-parents are home " I said and he sighed and stood up. He started walking towards me and put his hand through my hair and put the other one around my waist. He gripped my hair and pulled it back so I was looking up at him.

" I'll find out your little secret soon babygirl but in the mean time just remember you're mine " He said then kissed my neck making me shiver and close my eyes. When I opened my eyes...he was gone.

I'm starting to think that this is all in my head and that none that really happen.

" He was here right? " I asked Siri and started to walk out of my room and down the stairs.

" Yes he was here and now he's not " Siri said. This is all getting to me and it makes my brain hurt. I entered the kitchen and all eyes went to me.

" Iris......" My dad said quietly.

" Father..... " I said in the same tone.

" You have therapy this afternoon if you didn't know.... " 

" Mhmm.... " I said looking through the fridge.

" Your mother and I are going to take you so we can speak to the therapist. "

" Ok...." I said making my way back upstair to get ready.

* 30 minutes later *

We were now at the building and my parents were at the front desk doing something. Me and Siri were talking as usual.

" What do you think there gonna make me do now? " I asked her swinging my feet back and forth.

" Honestly I don't even know "

" You know I'm not taking any stupid ass pills right? "

" Yeah I know "

My parents came back with the doctor and told me to follow him to his office.

" Iris my name is Mr. Dean and I will be helping you out a little today " He said stopping at a brown door and opening it for me. I said a small 'ok' and sat in one of the chairs as he sat in his desk chair.

" Now Iris your parents sent you here because the other therapists couldn't understand you right? " He said with a clipboard and paper and I nodded my head

" Ok. They tell me you have a 'special someone' named Siri, correct? " I nodded my head again.

" Do you know what it is? "

" 'It' is a she " I said upset that he referred her as an it.

" Oh my apologies. Do you know what she is? " I thought for a little and shook my head no.

" Do you have conversations with her? " I nodded.

" Does she tell you to do certain things? " I nodded.

" Like what? "

" She tells me to go to school, do my homework, clean my room and other things that help me out. "

" I see. How smart is Siri? "

" She's smarter than the one on my IPhone " I said swinging my legs again.

" And what do you mean by that? " 

" She has the knowledge of the Siri on the IPhone and the knowledge in my head. It's like she can see everything in my brain and more and I can only see a little of it. " 

" If she's this smart does she sometimes help you with your schoolwork and homework? " I nodded my head. 

" I also see you never got one grade lower than 100 your whole life. Is that all of her? "

" 50/50 " He nodded his head and wrote things on his clipboard.

" Do you know what she looks like? " I nodded my head.

" Can you draw her for me? " He handed me the clipboard with a piece of paper and a pencil. I nodded my head and started. 20 minutes later I was done.

I handed him the paper and he looked shocked

I handed him the paper and he looked shocked. I wanted to become an artist one day so it wasn't too bad.

" Your quite the artist aren't you? " He said fixing his glasses and I just nodded my head.

" She looks a lot like you, don't you think? " I nodded my head again. He put the paper down and leaned forward still looking at me.

" At times, does Siri take control of your body? " I nodded my head.

" Like when? "

" When she gets upset, when I'm upset and when I want her to do something for me. "

" You can make her do things? " I nodded my head.

" Like what? " He asked. I said a few words to Siri and the TV turned on. The doctor quickly looked towards the TV and back at me with his eyes wide open.

" What else can she do? " He asked. I said more words to Siri and she made the door lock, the blinds close and the TV, Computer and lights turned out. It was only a little light from the window and I saw the doctor look around frightened.

" Can you turn them back on? " He asked a hint of fear in his voice. I asked her to reverse and everything went back to normal in a blink of an eye. He started writing thing in his clipboard quickly and when he finished he looked up to me. 

" You my dear are very special. I believe you are not crazy and I would like to have more sessions like this. " I only nodded my head again. He's the first doctor to say he didn't want me out of his building.

" Until I can understand you a little more I suggest we keep this between us hmm? " I smiled childishly and nodded my head. We both stood up and he put his hand out for me to shake it but I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. I squeezed his torso because he was about 5'8 still a lot taller than me.

" Thank you " I said smiling. He started to pet my hair and chuckled. 

" No problem " I puled away and started heading out of his office. Before I was out I stopped and turned to him.

" I think Siri likes you " 

" What do you mean? " He asked quirking his eyebrow.

" If she didn't like you I don't think she would have turned those lights back on " I said smiling and giggling like it was no big deal but for him it was probably the biggest deal in his life considering the fact that she could have just ended it.

Angel 💛