Epilogue: 10 Years Later

Lily's POV:

I woke up to three little bodies jumping on the bed yelling "Wake up! Mama and Papa!" Then heard squealing and I opened my eyes and so Kyle holding our two boys tickling them. While our little girl Rose hid behind me asking for protection. Yes we had another child a little girl who is now eight as of today.

Rose Anne Pyro is roughly 25 months after her brothers Tim and James. They are both extremely protective of their little sister. She looks just like me and is a fox shifter as well. Her brothers and friends call her 'Rosie'. While us adults call her Rose. And she used to call her brothers Timmy and Jamie.

"Ok we are up, Kyle put our sons down" I said as I picked up Rose. "Happy Birthday my little flower" I told her kissing her forehead gently. Then Kyle took her so that I could wish the other two good morning.

"Happy Birthday my little princess" Kyle said kissing her cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck. We went downstairs and had breakfast before getting ready for the party. It was a pool/little mermaid party theme. Rose dressed up as Ariel while the two boys dressed up as princes to make her happy.

The pack and extended family arrived at 12:30 everyone went swimming. The kids played party games and eat the food. The adults watched them fondly and went into the spa which was for adults only. Then the chocolate little mermaid cake was cut.

Then it was time for the actual prize winning games like pass the parcel and musical chairs. Tim won the first game, but gave the prize (a mermaid doll) to Rose. During musical chairs Rose and her friend Bella (Sarah's daughter) tied. So they decided to share the prize chocolates with everyone.

Everyone left around five o'clock and the family went out to dinner. Before going home to watch a movie as a family. They watched Lion King 2 and told their children never to forget 'we are one'. Then they all fell asleep as a family in the lounge at the end of the movie.

The End

Picture of Rose's birthday cake above