Reception

Kyle's POV

The others arrived ten minutes after we did and the girl took Lily to change into an other dress. Both Lily and I were confused, but she left with them anyway leaving the boys with me. She looked like a goddess today and was even more beautiful then ever. I thought she was always beautiful before but now I can't describe her beauty.

Tim and James looked so handsome in their little suits. Everything went smoothly with no interruptions from intruders. I can't wait to take her on our honeymoon. I know she'll love it. I even found someone to look after the kids for one night we could be alone.

Lily finally came back into the room in a dark blue version of her bridesmaid dresses. She walked over to me and took Tim into her arms. I followed her to our family table/wedding party table.

We all had a two course meal before it was time for the new married couple to dance. I took Lily's hand and lead her to the dance floor where everyone surrounded us. A spot light was put on us as the song 'a thousand years' started to play. Along with a slide show of pictures of us and our family.

It was time to cut the cake which was half chocolate and half vanilla. I took a plate with a slice on it with a spoon. I broke a piece off and held it out to my wife. Who blushed before taking the bite as everyone cheered.

After that it was time for the Father daughter dance. Lily's Dad lead her to the dance floor while I watched them. A part of me wished one of our first children was a girl. So that I could be out there to. Father danced with Molly and looked my way as he whispered something in her ear half way through the song.

She nodded and ran over to me as Father asked to dance with Lily. Her Dad bowed his head before walking over to her Mum. "Come on big brother you promised you'd dance with me" Molly demanded pulling me to the dance floor. I smiled at her gently and picked her up twirling her around the dance floor slowly.

She giggled and laughed happily, when the song finished she went to help look after my two sons her nephews. I looked at my watch and saw it was about time we left. Even though we had a private jet, I still wanted to get there on time. I mind linked Lily who sent me a nod and went to get our sons.

I got onto the stage and thanked everyone for attending. Then went over to Lily and took James from her before grabbing her now free hand. We got into the waiting car after putting the twins in the back seat. I drove us to the airport and she begged me to tell her where we were going.

"I promise to tell you on the jet" I told her and she smiled happily. She didn't say anything for the rest of the ride while I held he hand. When we got there we grabbed the kids and boarded the jet.

Once we were in the air the two boys were sleeping. So I took Lily to the bedroom area of the plane. "We are going to Queensland and Adelaide my love" I told her sweetly as I kissed her neck. She was so happy and decided to thank me in the only way she knows how.

A/N

Picture of Lily's hair style above