"There's some wire on the second level, I used it for the tents." Octavia offered.

"Let's see it." Clarke responded.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, I rigged it to the solar cells on the roof. It means they're hot you got that?" Raven spoke to Octavia.

"Yeah I got that" Octavia said as she climbed the ladder to the second floor.

"Tell me you can do this." Raven spoke to Clarke, desperation dripping from her voice. Clarke was silent for a moment.

"Hey they're back!" Someone called out.

I craned my neck to see and sure enough Jasper, Monty and Bellamy came through the door. But when they got closer I recoiled.

They were carrying Lincoln.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia asked.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy growled, his dark eyes wild.

"Oh yeah? You mean revenge?" Octavia challenged.

"I mean intell. Get him upstairs." He ordered.

"We already have a grounder!" Octavia gestured to me and the meatheads dragged me forward. She was right, this was hardly about intell, it was about revenge.

"Bellamy she's right-" Clarke was going to say more but sound came through the radio.

"Clarke, we're ready. Can you hear me?" The woman said.

"Look this is not who we are." Clarke said.

"It is now." Bellamy stated. He turned to move away but Clarke grabbed his arm.

"I saw humanity in your eyes when you made the choice not to hurt her, where is it now?" She hissed. Bellamy turned away. My chest felt strange as her words echoed around my head. The choice.

The meatheads pulled me up the ladder, dragging me back to where I had originally been locked up before they moved me outside.

The chains were still there.

They locked me up, standing up arms outstretched and they did the same to him. They had only just finished when he came to.

"Tighter! The last thing we need is this Bastard getting free because you screwed up." Bellamy ordered.

Lincoln's eyes locked with Octavia's and it wasn't just me who noticed. Bellamy's eyes darkened.

"Octavia get out of here." Bellamy told her.

"I told you, he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." Octavia reasoned with him, her hands latching onto his arm, her matching brown eyes desperate.

"This isn't about you I'm doing this for all of us." Bellamy stated. He was a bad liar.

"You did that for all of us." Octavia gestured to the blood on Lincoln's face.

"No, I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and Violet and Roma-" He could have gone on but Octavia cut him off.

"It wasn't even him." She said.

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against, how many there are and why they're killing us!" Bellamy yelled.

And he's going to tell us right now." Bellamy moved forward threateningly and I couldn't help but think this was my fault.

In the first week that they kept me inside the Dropship, I was questioned multiple times a day by Murphy and his meatheads but I wouldn't budge. I kept silent and now they had moved onto another grounder.