Reception

*After that amazing wedding it's time for the reception! What Grace DOESNT know is all the girls (Adrian, Amy, Madison & Lauren) are going to be singing & dancing to her! Grace and Matthew are at their table facing everyone. Amy picks up the microphone*
Amy- Grace, we can't thank you enough for everything you do for us. Just me in particular, you helped me get my job at the church nursery when John was a baby. You do so much for everyone else, we thought we'd do something special for you, as well as Matthew too * she smiles*
*Everyone gets in their places and Madison starts the song*
🎵It's a beautiful night ,
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I want to marry you
Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it these dancing juice?
Who cares baby
I think I wanna marry you🎵*Then all the girls chime in*
🎼Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh come on girl
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on girl🎼

 You do so much for everyone else, we thought we'd do something special for you, as well as Matthew too * she smiles**Everyone gets in their places and Madison starts the song*🎵It's a beautiful night ,We're looking for something dumb to doHey bab...

*Ricky, Omar, Nathan and Chase start singing too *
🎵Don't say no, no, no, no-no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go-go
If you're ready, like I'm ready🎵
🎼Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it the dancing juice?
Who cares baby
I think I wanna marry you🎼
*Everyone applauds them, Grace and Matthew say thank you. Tom then gets up and says a speech*
Tom- Grace, of course you can be annoying sometimes and a spoiled brat, but I love you. I'm so proud of you getting married to the right guy *he looks at Jack and smiles, Jack looks offended and then laughs* and that I have a beautiful niece. Thank you for always being there for me. I'll always be here for you
*Grace is almost in tears, she hugs her brother*
Grace- Thank you Tom, that was so sweet
*Kathleen gets up and gets the mic*
Kathleen- Through everything you've been through, with your dad dying and so many other obstacles you've faced, you've always come back to God and served him through it all. A doctor, mother, and now wife. You excelled beyond my expectations. I'm so proud of you. Love you
Grace- Aww mom... I love you too *they hug*

*Its Emma's turn to speak*Emma- Grace and Matthew, now my mom and dad

Emma- Grace and Matthew, now my mom and dad. I couldn't thank you guys enough for adopting me. You guys helped me forget about everything, I've been through with my own parents... And it's been 30 days which means my grandmom must have died, but you two helped me through it. All the hard times, you were always there. Thank you mom, for talking me shopping, getting me ice cream and just being my absolute best friend! I don't know what I would do without you. And dad, thank you for having daddy daughter days with me, I've actually never known my real dad so I never got to go places with him. Thank you so much. *Everyones pretty much crying at this point.*
*Suddenly someone from the audience shouts*
Anonymous- You're a pretty smart girl!
Emma- Thank you! *she shouts back looking for who said that.... Then suddenly she sees a familiar face* Grandmom?
*Yup! Her grandmoms still alive and she came to the wedding*
Emmas Grandmom- Emma !!!!!
*Emma runs as fast as she can to her grandmom and hugs her so tight*
Emma- I thought you were?
Emmas grandmom- It was a miracle! I went to the doctors and he said I don't have cancer anymore!
Grace- Thank You God!!!!
Emmas grandmom- Thank you Grace for your prayers, it worked
Grace- No problem, but it was really Emma that was praying the most. *they looked down at Emma*
Emmas grandmom- Thank You Emma. You're the reason I'm still living
Emma- Thanks, but actually Gods the reason you're still living. I just helped by praying

*Grace & her grandmom laughed*Emmas grandmom- You're an amazing little girl you know that?Emma- Thanks grandma! I love you so much Emmas grandmom- I love you too

Emmas grandmom- You're an amazing little girl you know that?
Emma- Thanks grandma! I love you so much
Emmas grandmom- I love you too. Thank you Grace and Matthew for adopting her. You guys are doing an acceptable job. I'm so glad that she's in the right hands. And Emma we will still have our grandma & Emma dates!
Emma- You mean.. I'm still going to see you?
Grace- Of course! You can see her anytime you want! *Emma starts crying really hard* What's wrong sweetie?
Emma- I'm just so happy.... to have you two and my grandma! I never thought I'd ever say that I have a mom and dad in my life!
*After everyone made their speeches, they spent the rest of the reception dancing and eating some delicious food!*
*When it ended, George and Kathleen took Ricky Jr and John home with them for the night so Ricky and Amy could have some alone time..
*Ricky and Amy are sitting at their kitchen table*
Ricky- Well it's been a hell of a year... *Between Clementine and her son Owen, Ricky is glad that he's with Amy and their two sons*
Amy- Sure has.. But we made it through
Ricky- Together
Amy- Like we always do
Ricky- And always will *they kiss*

 But we made it through Ricky- TogetherAmy- Like we always do Ricky- And always will *they kiss*

*blackout*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END