Fun times

*2 weeks later*
*Graces POV*
*Emma and I have been having so much fun together. She's such a joy and never bothers us, EVER. We didn't even have to punish her yet(and when we do, who knows what the punishment will be) she's such an angel. It seems like we were meant to adopt her, like it was in Gods plan for us too. Today we're going to have an ice cream date with Ricky, Amy, the kids, and Matthews coming along this time!*
*We arrive and everyone hugs each other*
Amy- Hi sweetie! I'm Amy this is my son John *she says to Emma*
John- Hi Emma!!!
Emma- Hi Amy! Hey John!! *they run ahead to see what kind of ice cream they want*
Grace- I think Emma found herself a boyfriend
Ricky- We just have to make sure they don't end up in the bed together... *Amy nudges Ricky & we all laugh*
*Everyone got their ice cream and we're all sitting down talking *
Amy- So have you guys decided on a wedding date yet?
Grace- We have, but its not official.. I definitely want you and Adrian to be my bridesmaids though
Amy- Omg I'd be honored to be your bridesmaid!!* Amy says holding the baby*
Matthew- And I want you to be my best man, Ricky
Ricky- Oh wow, I didn't expect that. Thank you
Amy- Anywho, how are you adjusting to having a kid in the house?
Grace - It's amazing!!!! Emma doesn't ever bother us, she's so sweet.
Amy- Yes she seems like a really good girl, but have you talked to her about how she feels about her grandmother?
Grace- No
Ricky- I think you guys might wanna bring it up.. Even if she seems like she's okay, there maybe a lot going on in her head..you never know. I mean everything about her grandmother being sick and her parents not being in her life, that takes a toll on kids *Ricky looks like he's getting a little emotional.. Amy puts her head on his shoulders to comfort him*
Matthew- Yeah you're right ... We need to talk to her
*I start playing with Ricky Jr.. Meanwhile John and Emma have their own little table talking about Star Wars? I didn't know Emma liked it that much. *
*blackout*
*Adrian and Omar just got done having "fun"*
Adrian- Man that was some hot sex
Omar- Yes, yes it was...
*Suddenly Sophia walks in & they put the covers up only showing their faces *
Sophia- Hi mommy & daddy!
Adrian- Hey sweetie!
Sophia- I came in earlier but I saw you and daddy kissing and doing some other stuff
Omar- We were just hugging each other while we were kissing!
Sophia- Oh okay! Maybe I'll go do that to one of my friends!
Adrian- Nonono! Just married people do that!
Sophia- Okay I'll go get married then!thanks mommy!!! Love you
*Adrian and Omar put their faces in their hands*
Omar- She's only 4 it's not like she knows  we were having sex
Adrian- True.. But still I thought you said she was sleep!
Omar- Well... I was imagining her being sleep when we were making out... *Adrian rolls her eyes*
*blackout*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!! Only two more chapters of this book left!! What do you want to happen next?? Have a great week!:):):) Shekinah, Xx