Happy Birthday to you, John!

*1 week later*
*Ricky and Amy are taking John to what he thinks is a restaurant for his birthday, but they're actually going to an amusement park.*
John- Mom.. Dad. This doesn't look like a restaurant!!!! WAIT ARE WE GOING TO PACIFIC AMUSMENT PARK?!
Amy- Yup, buddy!!
John- YAY!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!
Ricky- Hahaa you're welcome
*They arrive at the amusement park about a half an hour later. What John doesn't know is that he has some friends/family there waiting for him!They get their tickets and go in the park*
John- Grandma Anne and Grandma Kathleen!!! Hi!!!! ROBBIE!!!*John gives them all a hug.*
*Then "Aunt"Adrian, Sophia, "Aunt" Grace, Mrs. O'Mally and her new baby came!*
Amy- Omg Mrs O'Mally she's so cute!! What's her name?
Mrs O'Mally- Beverly!
Amy- Aww that's so cute! How are you adjusting to the sleepless nights?
Mrs O'Mally- Well basically not sleeping hahaha, but it's okay since I don't work anymore. How are you liking being a counselor?
Amy- It's hard, but I learned so much from you that it's helped me a lot
Mrs O'Mally- Aww thanks. I'm so proud of you
*Grace and Adrian are on a roller coaster with John and Sophia. Amy is feeding baby RJ, while Ricky is getting everyone some food from the pizza shop*
Amy- Hey Kathleen, thanks for coming!! Where's my dad ?
Kathleen- He had to work a double shift at Geoffs, but he had me bring johns gift and to say that he loves him
Amy- Great*she says sarcastically *
*Kathleen goes to the restroom and Amy talks to Anne*
Amy- Dad couldn't miss one freaking day of work for his grandson
Anne- And he tells her to come for him? I'd rather see his face
Amy- I know right like ugh. She wasn't even invited
*Amy walks RJ (who's in his stroller) over to where Ricky is getting the food*
Amy- I wanna know why the hell Kathleen thought she could come today. You know how awkward it is with my mom and her?
Ricky- I know it's awkward, but you have to get used to it she's your step mom now. Actually she's been your step mom for like 5 years now
Amy- I know.. Worst 5 years of my life...
Ricky- Amy she doesn't even bother you and she's really nice to the kids
Amy- Probably just trying to impress my dad
Ricky- Whatever... Let's just celebrate Johns birthday and you can just pretend that she's not here if you want to
Amy- I've been doing that my whole life *she rolls her eyes*
*After the rides,everyone ate their pizza and it's time for cake. They all gather by John and sing happy birthday to him! After cake comes the gifts!*
*Grace is holding RJ while Ricky and Amy are helping John open his gifts*
John- This is a gift from Grandma Kathleen and Grandpa George!!! *Amy rolls her eyes. John opens the gift and it's a ..... Spiderman skateboard!!!Just what he asked them for!!!* OMG.Thank you grandma Kathleen and tell Grandpa George I said thank you too!!
Kathleen- No problem buddy! *she gives him a hug*
Amy-Did she seriously give him that! I told them both not to give him that!!!!OMG. I'm gonna-*she whispers loudly to Ricky *
Ricky- Amy calm down *he whispers, trying to hold her back*
John- Oo I see a big one from Aunt Adrian and Sophia!!!! *He opens it and it's a
Flying Heroes Marvel Comics - Spiderman(John LOVES Spiderman)*
YAY!!Thank you guys!!!
Adrian- No problem John. Happy birthday! *Johns hugs Adrian and Sophia. Sophia puts cake on his nose!*
Sophia- I think you have something on your nose*she says while laughing*
John- What? *he takes the cake off his nose and laughs. He then puts cake on her nose!*
Amy- Hey buddy me, daddy and RJ got you something too!
John- Really?? What??
*Ricky takes a huge box out of a bag and gives it to John. John opens it and it's a "Diamond Select Toys Marvel Limited Edition Spider-Man 8" Retro Action Figure Set" which is EXACTLY what he wanted*
Ricky & Amy- Happy birthday. We love you buddy
John- OMG!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!*He gave them a hug and was very happy to get the gift because he knew it cost them a fortune. They also got him a bike and some little stuff that's at the house*
*He finishes opening the gifts and thanked everyone for coming! Before they left they all got on one more crazy ride "The Log Flume " and had so much fun!*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!Thank you all for 2K views!! I appreciate the support!!! Do you think Amy was too dramatic about the whole Kathleen situation?! I do!😂😂 Have a great week!!! Shekinah, Xx