Her Life.

He felt really sorry for her. She had been in alone ever since then. He felt so guilty. Mukti straighten herself while Manik wiped her tears. She offered him some coffee.

Multi told him to sit and she went in kitchen to prepare hot coffee and some snacks for him knowing he must be hungry.

Manik sat on couch in hall waiting for her to return. He looked around the house, it wasn't big like his Malhotra mansion but it was beautiful in its own way.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes thinking about her, his sister. Will he ever be able to forgive his dad for what he had done. It was his fathers fault. She had tolerate everything for years, that too without anyone. He at least had his mother, his best buddy but she dint have any one beside her. Will he ever be able to make it up to her for all the pain she had suffered in those years? Will he be able to be a good brother? Will he able to bring colours back in her life? He had so many questions and only answer is earn her forgiveness and love her.

He went and stood near the window. It was a lovely home with a very nice feeling of belongingness. He always wanted a sister and now when he has one it seemed truly magical. He kept peeping into the kitchen checking on her, feeling her here making sure it was not a dream. He had his sister near him.

He was in his thought when some thing on the road caught his attention or should I say someone. He was hell shocked to see her. He just left to go down.

He kept on pressing the button of the elevator for it to come but he dint wait for so long. He took the stairs to come down. He ran in his superspeed downstairs so that he could meet her. He was running down missing steps one more step and he would just roll down the stairs.

He reached down only to see that she was not there. Where the hell she went?

He just couldn't understand anything seeing her after six months that too here in New York.

He felt everything becoming black infront of him. He couldn't see anything clear everything was blur.

Nan

Nandii

Nandini

This was all that he could utter before everything blacked out.

Across from where he stood was a maternity store, but that's not what surprised him, instead it was woman standing at the counter buying. After nearly 6 months since that night Manik saw Nandini Murthy again.

But even just seeing her would have been enough,but he saw her with a swollen belly, it was safe to say she was expecting.

He was sure after him Nandini wouldn't have been with anyone. He closed his eyes in pain, what had he done he thought.

"Nandini, your pregnant? Who's child is this?" Manik asked her and that next moment cursed himself for not having control over his tongue.

"Nice question Mr.Malhotra. Mmmhhh wait let me think how about I say Tom Cruise?" Nandini answered him sarcastically. He wasn't really in mood to bear her sarcastic replies.

"Will you stop talking to me like that?" Manik told her in a low and dangerous tone.

"I talk to jerks and assholes in this way only and since you can't stop being one, I can't help it either." Nandini answered him back being furious. " And by the way I am not a slut who cant keep her legs closed. So u should know who the father is!"

"My child? It's my child. I am a father." He whispered to himself. His mind went blank for a moment, shocked with her revelation and then a sudden happiness seeped through him, realizing the life growing inside her womb is symbol of their love.