PROLOGUE.

"Nandini, your pregnant? Who's child is this?" Manik asked her and that next moment cursed himself for not having control over his tongue.

"Nice question Mr.Malhotra. Mmmhhh wait let me think how about I say Tom Cruise?" Nandini answered him sarcastically. He wasn't really in mood to bear her sarcastic replies.

"Will you stop talking to me like that?" Manik told her in a low and dangerous tone.

"I talk to jerks and assholes in this way only and since you can't stop being one, I can't help it either." Nandini answered him back being furious. " And by the way I am not a slut who cant keep her legs closed. So u should know who the father is!"

"My child? It's my child. I am a father." He whispered to himself. His mind went blank for a moment, shocked with her revelation and then a sudden happiness seeped through him, realizing the life growing inside her womb is symbol of their love.

"I am so happy baby. It's my child. Lets get married. I love you so much." Manik was on cloud nine he was just too happy.

"Just shut the fuck up Mr.Malhotra. That was just a bloody one night stand for you. So get lost right now." Nandini yelled at him clutching her stomach tightly.

_____________________________

Hey guys this is a short story.

I really hope ul like it. Please let me know whether I should continue this.

Plus I don't have a cover.

And if ul like it do comment and let me know and yaaaa dont forget to press the star icon..

Ek second ki baat hoti h yaar please.