𝐈𝐕. 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐞

"Tell me about yourself, Miss Aerwyna Cornell

"Tell me about yourself, Miss Aerwyna Cornell."

Christopher turned his attention from the other couples around them to his dance partner, while Aerwyna's focus had been his eyes the entire time. "Like what?" She asked, "It would take a million years to tell you everything about me. Are you patient enough?"

He laughed. "Try me." Smirking and looking at her in the eye, waiting for her response. Aerywna raised her right eyebrow, still skeptical, but still proceeded in telling him about herself, her mischevious days, and most importantly her her personal idea of good life.

"See, it barely took a million years." Christopher said, smirking again.

"But what I told you just now is not everything." Aerwyna pointed out, however she did tell him the important bits of her life. What is his idea of having a good life?

"I do not really know. I guess love and pure happiness." She glanced at him again questioningly.

"You just asked me what my idea of having a good life is." Did she say it out loud?

"Yes you did." Did she say it out loud again?

"Yes you did." She really should stop doing that.

"You really should, friend of the sea."

"How did you know what my name means? I mean it is very unusual, most people don't even know how to pronounce my name."

"I'm a professor, remember? I read books and know all about literature, although I don't really have a book with me wherever I go like the professor like you described." He teased. Of course, Christopher Weston was her new young, handsome, blue-eyed  and highly intelligent professor.

"And you surely do not have white hair and moustache and eyes squinting every time when focusing on something. Enough about me, what about you? You seem like a mysterious man to me. The things I know about you are your meaning of good life are pure delight and love, you don't want to marry for advantage, you are a professor at the age of eighteen and you are not betrothed to anyone."

"That sounds a lot to me. I assure you that you will know more about me when we look at literature and politics." The music ended, both Aerwyna and Christopher had no idea how long they were dancing. She was about to ask Christopher one more question as another song came up and that was when an excited Hida came and practically dragged her away from him. She looked at Christopher and mouthed "sorry". He only nodded with a smile.

"Who is he?" Hida asked once she pulled Aerwyna aside, standing next to a table of champagne. "You are smiling like an idiot."

"Apparently he is my new professor. He is the one that Father was talking about at breakfast. That is him." Hida's eyes widened and mouth opened which made the girl in the blue dress chuckle. "Yes, that was my response too. Hida, you should close your mouth or you will catch flies."