4

(name) had been wrong. No one was coming to rescue her... Lucifer was still alive.. That is, if demons even had souls to live with, and she was still stuck with him, hidden away in a secret room of Satan's castle. She was usually stuck in her own thoughts and tried not to speak to the general, as she pondered on why he hadn't killed her there and then, about why it was taking Emilia so long to rescue her. Why was she here anyway? It's such a lie to say she believed Lucifer really loved her. It was just... absurd, for a demon to love a human, and a human said demon destroyed the home of!

"What's on your mind, love?" Lucifer cooed, smiling at (name), who was sat up on her home-away-from-home bed.

That smile's fake, just like his other ones, don't speak to him, (name).

She sighed and disobeyed her thoughts. Despite how evil he was, and how much she hated him, he was the only one around to talk to.

"Why didn't you just kill me then? If you wanna kill Emilia along with me, and that's what you're waiting for, forget it. The Church probably don't think I'm important, and aren't letting her come save me. She's not gonna magically appear out of no where to fight you, you know that right?"

"Why would I want to kill you? You're one of the most amazing human's that I've laid eyes on. You're cute when you sleep, too, so..."

"Wait WHAT? You watch me sleep?"

"Not so much watch you sleep, but, I guess you could call it that. I wanted to see you awake, so coming over to your room every other night wouldn't do. Hence why I 'kidnapped' you."

"You're really weird, Lucifer... But man, that's just plain creepy!"

(name) grabbed the pillow from behind her, and threw it at Lucifer. As if he read her every thought, and had known what her actions would be before she had known herself, he caught it before it hit him.

"Harsh. And who says a demon general can't be creepy?"

"I do! I don't like you anymore."

(name) crossed her arms over her chest, pouting and staring at the general, trying not to burst into laughter as he chuckled.

"I thought you didn't like me in the first place?"

"Exactly." (name) stifled giggles and turned her smile to a smirk, trying to remain serious.

"You don't make sense, (name)..."

"Exactly."

"Anyway, I have to go. If I don't appear somewhere, Satan'll get suspicious and send Alsiel to come looking for me, or something, then they might find you."

"Yeah yeah, then they'll kill me because I'm human... I've been here for a week, heard it for a week, you don't need to keep telling me that."

With that, Lucifer left, leaving (name) alone with her thoughts once more. For that whole week, Lucifer had come to see her for a couple of hours. She was almost getting used to him, sometimes it felt like she was actually being playful instead of full of hatred when they argued. She was used to being here alone when he left, she knew what she could and couldn't do- Don't leave the room, don't make too much noise, but other than that, do whatever you want. It felt as if he actually did care about her, and that was what kept her thinking every other day, because she couldn't tell if he was laying sarcasm on thick or if he was actually in love.

Meanwhile, Emilia and The Church were sending out human troops to war against the demons who, under Satan's command, would fight to take away Ente Isla for themselves. Every other thought Emilia had was when it would be over, and she could save (name), if she was still alive. Rumor was General Lucifer had kidnapped her, under seemingly no reason. The most common outcome people talked about was he would kill her if Emilia didn't show up to fight him. For now, though, she'd plan to kill Satan and win back Ente Isla.

(A/N) SORRY IF THAT SUCKED!!
Can you tell I've got writers block...?
Yeah, I have it alright. I have ideas, but I have no idea how to put them onto a page.
BUT HEY!
You and Lucifer are warming up to each other~
The next step is to-
(Lucifer: SPOILER MUFFLER ACTIVATE!)
(spoilers muffled)
And that'll be the next chapter~
..
Good job Lucifer, you got rid of the spoilers, hehe~