chapter 1

*eren's pov*

"Eren stop please I'm begging you just stop please" he said with tears in his eyes and fear in his voice. "Levi I just want you to love me like I do you" I said this just loud enough for him to hear me. 'Why doesn't he love me back? Why?' I fell to my knees not knowing what to do when I noticed a knife in my hand. I looked at Levi and back at myself. I got up and slowly walked over to Levi still not knowing what to do when I was right next to him I lay next to him in the large bed that Levi was chained to. I looked around, the room was small and the walls were all black the only things in the room were a large red bed me and a terrified Levi. I started stare into his eyes they're like silver tunnels you could get lost in. All of the sudden I rolled into Levi sitting just under his abs. 'What's happening why can't I move. I am not trying to do this. I don't understand.' Levi looked at me with a terrifying face and those beautiful eyes I love so much became rivers as he quietly cried. I whispered in his ear, "stop crying I'll make you feel so good you'll beg for more" I giggled under my breathe. 'Why did I say that? I'm not controlling myself. I'm like a remote control toy. WHY CAN'T I MOVE!' I started to kiss his neck while sucking and nibbling leaving marks. He tried to get me off but the chains stopped him. He gave up and let me continue. I worked my way to his collar bone and found his weak spot. He made a soft moan so I continued to kiss and suck that spot leaving a purple Mark. I lifted up to see his face, "you enjoying yourself" he looked away, "no you filthy bastard!" He yelled. I grabbed the knife and raised it above Levi. 'NNNOOOO' I screamed but whatever was controlling me didn't care it stayed in that position and....

*beep beep beep*

"Ahhh!" I shot up and looked to my left to see my alarm clock. I slammed my fist on the top of the clock almost breaking it. "It was just a dream" I whispered to myself. I slowly got up and walked to the shower. I warmed the water and stepped in. It was comfortable. I started to think about the dream 'Why would I do that. why did I enjoy it? Knowing that Levi was mine was a feeling of pleasure I wanted to feel again and forever.' I got out of the shower and put on some black skinny jeans, a red shirt with a skull on it, and a black beany. Then I started to walk to hell (school)

The only thing I liked about school was I had Levi in every class and I made sure I sat next to him in every one as well. I would watch him as he stares out the Windows or as he fittles with his thumbs.

"HEY EREN!" I turned my head to see Armin standing in the school doorway. 'Guess I've arrived'. I walked in and got my stuff from my locker, Armin never left my side. We walked to first period together and talked about shows we're watching. We entered the class and sat in our seats. I walked next to Levi and sat down. He was staring out the window so I tapped his shoulder. "Hey Levi" I gave him a smile. He looked at me then down at the table "Hey Eren how you been?" He said it quietly but his voice gave me shivers. "Good, you?" "I'm fine" hey ,levi, I was wondering you want to hang later?" He looked up "ya sure. Hey are you ok?" I gave him a confused look "yeah why?" "You're really red". I quickly looked down and was about to say something when Ms. Jones walked in. 'Thank god I didn't have an excuse why my cheeks were red.'

(Time skip brought to you by Annie's insane laugh)

It was lunch time and I Was sitting next to my sister Mikasa and my friends Armin, Jean, and Marco. I looked around to see Levi sitting by himself. I walked over to him and asked if he wanted to sit by us and he agreed. He followed me to out table and sat next to me. "Oooooohh" Armin said loudly everyone but Levi and I were laughing I turned to Armin and whispered to him "what the hell was that for." He laughed and shrugged. For the rest of lunch we talked about shows, sports, and made jokes of trump (ps I don't like trump doesn't mean I like Hillary either) but Levi didn't talk much but he just spoke to me which made me happy.

(Time skip brought to you by wiener dogs)

I was putting my stuff in my locker when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around surprised to see Levi. "Um....you said you wanted to hang." He said shyly "oh yeah where do you want to go?" I said with a smile. He shrugged so I started walk to my house with Levi by my side. I could feel my cheeks get warm 'I hope it's not noticeable' we walked to my porch and I unlocked the door holding it open for Levi. He walked in and stopped for me. I stepped I'm and took off my shoes, Levi did the same. I turned around to face Levi who was looking around "so what should we do?" I said with a smirk on my face.