"Turn human" I whispered.

Luke (The tiger) turned into a human. He has the king in his arms.

"Luke throw him in the air" I said

"What whaaaa!"

Luke threw the king in the air, towards his throne. Good. I grabbed eight arrows, two arrows for each of his arms and legs. One after another I shot the arrows at his arms and feet. He flew back and he got pinned in his throne. My bow and arrows disappeared and a sword appeared in my left hand. I held onto the sword really tight. I slowly walked up to the pinned King and Queen, who are trying to get out.

"Stop trying, my arrows are way more powerful than you" I said then I continued "How DARE you mention that beast and my family mainly my family, I thought you would never mention them when I'm around!" I yelled

"Libra, we for-"

"Forgot my ass, I bet you didn't forgot, I bet you want to hurt me even more!"

I finally reached them, Luke went away. Then another sword appeared in my right hand.

"Capricorn why aren't you helping us!?"

"I can't stop her, if I try I'll end of getting hurt really bad"

"She's that powerful!?"

"Yes"

I stopped between the thrones. I chuckled a little. I was waiting for this moment. I'm sorry Capricorn, but I have to do this.

"Sorry Capri" I said

"Libra..." Capricorn said.

I closed my eyes, I lifted my swords. Before I swung my swords at them I heard a voice. I turned around.

"Libra don't do that!"

I saw who said that, my eyes got wide and tears started to form in my eyes. My swords and armor went away. My anger and rage went away. I saw my big brother. This can't be real.....can it?

"Libra?" I heard everyone say.

I pointed to the doorway, they looked.

"Libra, there's no one there" Aries said

I dropped to my knees. I knew it, Its just my imagination. Then I remembered about the king and queen. I made the arrows disappeared.

"Libra who or what did you see?" Scorpio asked

I couldn't answer. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I covered my face with my hands. I started to sob then cry. Why did I imagined him? But if I imagined him, he wouldn't be able to talk. I looked up to see him infront of me. Then he grabbed my throat lifted me up. This isn't him! THIS IS NOT HIM! I grabbed his hand that is on my throat right now. Then dark smoke formed around him.

"Libra!...there's...black smoke" Everyone said.

"Get....back!" I yelled

I saw his arm change. Then the smoke went away and I saw the person who is holding me up from the ground by my throat. My eyes got wide. Then I got angry.

"Fuck you" I said

"You have such a naughty mouth" He said evilly.

"Let me go"

"Fine"

He let go of me. I fell to the ground. I put my hand on my throat while coughing a little. I looked up at him.