Meeting The Children The Final Part

{Edited}

I jumped on a rooftop of someone's house in my village, The Balance Village. I know the guards are coming to get me, before they do that, I'm going to play a little game with them.

"Libra, get off my house!" The Mayor yelled.

"Hi Mr. Mayor and I'm not going to do that"

"Why not?!" He yelled

"One, stop yelling, your going to make my ears bleed, two, I'm looking for the guards, that are coming to get me because I'm the last one to get and three, your not the boss of me"

"Why you little...!"

"I'm not little anymore Mr. Ass for a face"

He growled. He walked back in his house then walked back out.

"What do you mean the guards are coming for you?" He asked

"Oh, the King and Queen got the other Zodiac Children and I'm the last one to be at the Castle"

"Oh, well I will be happy when your gone"

"I doubt that, I'm the only one who gets the people that do bad things in jail so, I'm guessing your going to miss me when I leave"

He walked into his house. I stood up on the roof. I looked around, then I spotted six guards walking towards the house I'm on. Do they really need to send six guards. I sighed. I put my hands on my hips.

"Game on" I whispered.

I jumped from one rooftop to another until I reached the guards. I landed on a blue roof and see the guards talking to the people across the house I'm on.

"Hello, Guards" I said

They turned around smiled.

"This was too easy" one of the male guards said

"So far" I added

They looked at me confused.

"Catch me if you can" I said

Then I jumped on the ground and started to run. I heard running after me. I heard them talking, I heard them say that they're going to split up. Bad idea. I heard them split up. Once I got to a ally way I ran in it. I continued running. I have every village mapped out in my head so I'm heading right into The Scorpion Village. I hear footsteps walking on my left. I slowed down and soon stopped. I looked around to see nobody around me. Where is she? Before I could start running again I was attacked. The guards cuffed my wrists. Really. She lifted me up. I am standing up with her holding the cuffs and my hands.

"I got her!"

I chuckled a little. I felt her starring at me. I looked to face her, I see her with a confused expression.

"Why are you chuckling?" She asked

"Oh nothing"

I thought this out so, they're in trouble. The other guards made it to where we were. I smiled evilly. I elbowed the guard who is holding onto me, right in the face then the gut. I saw a small pole I ran to it. I kicked it up, I bit it, then I swung it around, it hit the other three. Two left. I lowered my arms and hands. I jumped over my hands that are still cuffed. Now my hands are in front of me. I grabbed the pole again. Before I turned around, I got attacked again. Jesus Christ! This guy is fucking heavy! What is he? A elephant? He got off of me, I held onto the pole tight, then I whacked the guy who was on me right, in the face, then gut, and then his manhood. I laughed a little when he screamed like a little girl when I whacked him in the manhood. Then I remembered that there is one more person. I looked around. Nobody. I broke the cuffs off of me with my bare hands. I threw the cuffs on the ground. Then one scale appeared in each of my hands. Then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to the last guard.