Where you first met

Altair: At the beach. Actually, you were at work. You were lifeguard, and you love that job. You could watch the hot guys without internet! But that wasn't a reason - you never finish school because of your problems with family. You never wanted to give up on your dreams - and that was one - to save people life. And that was one of these days, when some dumbass went into deep water and he realizes that he can't swim. You saved his life. He was conscious - and very grateful. He said he's name is Altair and his stupid friend Malik pushed him into the water. You tell him your name with a smile on your mouth. He invites you to dinner and you said yes.

Ezio: In a mall. You were shopping alone, because your mom stayed at home with her headache. You love shopping, so that wasn't a problem. Your sister, S / N was going to marry a pretty nice guy this week and you needed to buy her a present...And nice underwear for you! When you were in Victoria's Secret shop someone open the door of the changing room by accident. Of course you were trying on beautiful,black underwear with lace. Well, you were angry, because this guy saw you half naked! You slammed door with anger. When you dressed in your common clothes, he waits near the changing room to apologize to you. He was really handsome. You both talked for a while and when you decide he say that his name is Ezio.

'' Y / N.''

You told him about a present for your sister and he proposes help. You agreed. He helped you to choose a nice necklace for S / N. And at least you both decide to meet tomorrow in the mall.

Connor: Library. You were working at homework. You have to write something about the  American Revolution. Of course you lost internet for a few days because of renovation in your house. You have to move your ass and go to the library. You were tired, but ready to write something wise! When you finally find a book, you sit down close to the table and start writing, but when you realize that you wrote just a few verses in three hours, you were so done. But you got lucky - you saw a guy with the same book. You decide to talk to him - maybe he could help you. When you started talking to him, he looked confused.

''Woah, are you okay?''

Then you looked and you and said that he's fine and he can help you with your homework. You spend together two hours, but your homework was quite impressive. 

''Thanks for help. My name is Y / N. And you know what? I need to return the favor. I invite you for a coffee. Or tea, as you prefer!'' you said pleasantly. 

But then you discovered that he's shy. He was trying to thank you for the invitation and refuse, but you weren't  the person who was giving up that fast. And least he agreed and you two decide to meet in a cafe near to the library.

Edward: In a cinema. He was with guy names Adewale(who was Bastienne's crush). You and your friend Bastienne want to watch something good in cinema and two decide to go on the ''Suicide Squad''. When you were watching, you felt like something hits your head. You find out that was popcorn. Some blonde guy sitting next to the Adewale was doing this. You looked at him with a sarcastic smile. You just wanted to chill and watch a movie! But he didn't stop. Then you decide to give him taste his own medicine and you throw at him popcorn too. You two start to popcorn war, but not for long. The bodyguard in lobby saw in camera what you were doing and very ''kindly'' asked you to leave. But you weren't angry at all! You went to eat something and you spent a really nice time with him. You give him a phone number after he asked about it.

Haytham: In a park. You were walking alone with a cigarette. You hated your addiction and you almost get out of the habit, but this time was different. You had fight with your best friends, your mom tells you that you are useless and your hamster just died, so are your favourite character in the TV Show. That was late, but you didn't care. Maybe that was dangerous, but you were really upset today and cigarette seem to be the final escape from reality. Then you accidentally pushed someone. That was a guy, very tall man.