chapter 6

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH the ideas THE IDEAS XD!!!!!!!!!!!

Shouting

Sub speaking

thoughts/flashbacks

normal talking

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sub's prov:

Max, What is happening? I ask noticing Max tense up when looking down the building roof we decided to play Uno on. It has been 5 month's since Max found me and life's been hard with the apocalypse going on. Food is scarce's with only rotten fruit and veggies left in the fridge with in all the building in this town. We will need to start hunting soon, but that should not be a problem to me and Max as we learnt some tricks with the lovely help from the zombies. Max's hat collection came to a sudden stop as there is no hats left in the town. Max was of cause upset by this and was about to leave the town before I stopped him. Why? well something whispered at the back of my head saying 'stay', like something bad will happen if we left now than later. grabbing my frying pan that I found 4 months back when looking around the barn house I stride towards Max's left side. I was a centre metre away from being right next to him before he left arm whip in front of me forcing me to stay back. Max must of felt my confusion and slightly turn his head so he can see me and whispered. "There is a whole army of men and woman marching through our town below us, they look weird. Are they supposed to be walking bushes? Because the red one in front is a apple I believe" Max quietly question me. I froze when Max describe the army group below us as the strange description of the group that Max describe to me only fits in with the monsters that took my tongue...

....Red and his men eater army...

I could feel my playful mood turn sour serious at the problem we are stuck in. Seeing how Max couldn't feel danger anymore, I grab his attention by waving the Uno deck in front of his face and drag him to the middle of the building so no one below can see us. I knew that Reds group is dangerous and would kill Max in seconds if he jump of the buildings like he usually did instead of taking the stairs like a normal person, so I would wave the overly used Uno cards and play a couple of rounds until Reds group goes. They won't take that long...
...right?....

...Nope...

-----------------------------------/------
Wattpad has been playing up so only one Chappy tonight instead of 6789 it's only 6. Night everyone