Chapter 2

Here's the chapter~
________________________
Subs prov:
Well I'm doom, sooooo doom. I could feel the tension in the air that a knife couldn't cut threw it. Well how in the apocalypse am I suppose to answer the ginger? Let alone not be killed by him? With those questions running through them the red ginger came closer to me until he was centre meters from my bed, still staring at me with those insane linger eyes. Staring at him I try to answer him...
"___"....... Still nothing came out. I wanted to scream, shout, cry but the most I wanted to do was laugh. Laugh my problems away, laugh till I cry, laugh as bodies fall to the ground.., laugh when I jump over the edge of sanity and into the depths of insanity. Pain from my mouth brought me back to the real word as I lung forward and cough up some blood that slid down my throat as I was running from Red the other night. After the coughing session I turned my head towards the red ginger beside me who was looking at me with curiosity. We stared at each other him scanning my wrapped up eyes and me looking at his insane lingering eyes.

He then did something weird. He brought his left hand to my jaw and made me open my mouth. It was strange with a ting of awkwardness for me as he inspect my mouth. He must of got his reasoning when he let go of my mouth slowly, nodding his head and turned around with a jump to his turn. He then proceeded to walk out of the room but not before he said something that rock me to the core.

"I'm going to show you my hat collection and tell you my wonderful stories, if I do that do you wanna play Uno with me Sub?"

How did he know my name when no words came out of my mouth?

________Chapter 2 Fin____
There you have it. I hope you enjoy this chapter and until next time ~ Badge&Moon signing out XD