Chapter 4

Bomb* here's chapter 4 :P this took me awhile to write. Enjoy~
Shouting
Thought
Speak
Speaking - Sub
-------------------------------------
---Flash back to when Sub was 4-
Sub was limping towards Dustin park in a town not so far away in the outskirts of the DC. wincing every one in a while because of the pain he was in. Flicked wounds cover all of his expose skin, from injections of experiments that his father made to physical and mental abuse by the said father. No one cared for his health or how his eyes are not natural at all. Even the police and doctors did nothing about this on going torture that Sub lives through every single day, they just stay away or not bother looking at the boy like everyone else does in town when they see the boy out on the street. Sub didn't know that what was happening to him was illegal and an act of cruelty, Sub was told by his father that this only happens to him as he is the perfect one to find the cure for all diseases. Sub nodded his head as if he speaks when his father did not order him he will be injected by a non finish experiment and has to suffer the affects of the experiment for days on end. Sub learnt quickly not to anger his father and follow all of his orders when spoken to. 

Subs father was a respectful man to everyone minus Sub in this town. Subs father had made cures for two types of cancers and cured a deadly disease that Subs town's leader's daughter had somehow caught when travelling.  Subs father was called a hero and had a town festival name after him. No one knew the truth that Subs father was a phoney.

Subs father didn't make the cures by himself. He in fact got help by his collage friends to make these cures but kick them out so he can get all the praise. Sub knew his father was a phoney and that he did not in fact made those cures. Sometimes Sub wish his fathers collage friends took him with them to be free from his father clutches. But sadly it was only a wish....a dream that will never come true.

tears slides down subs face as he limped towards the kid's swing in the middle of Dustin park. Once on the swing the dam broke and quiet sobs left his mouth. His shoulders shake and shudder as he recalled what his father shouted at him when he fled through the open window of his second floor house. As Sub sobbed and whimper on the little wooden swing a red ginger hair boy no older than 5 years old walked with a 13 year old boy wearing blue (who can that be~hehehe) came into view of Sub. The Red ginger hair boy look with curiosity as the 13 year old look at Subs condition in horror. The oldest of the two told the red ginger to stay where he stood and slowly approach Sub, who was still sobbing quietly on the swing. The blue wearing boy soon stood a metre away from Sub and spoke softly towards Sub, snapping Subs day dreaming back to reality. "Hello there are you alright?" The blue wearing boy ask softly when he notice Sub wincing from the volume of his voice. This made the blue wearing boy more concern as his voice is natural quiet compare to his siblings loud voices, so for Sub to wince from the volume of his voice was a sign that he was getting abuse badly. Keeping in his anger that none of his sibling can do well at, the boy inch closer to Sub. Sub was not used to this new action and was petrified of what will happen next. Seeing Subs petrified face the boy stopped what he was doing and shuffle backwards till he was 3 metres away from where Sub sat on the swing. The blue wearing boy heard small footsteps behind him and turned his head to see the red ginger hair boy.

A idea struck the blue wearing teen and called the red ginger over to where he was squatting. "Max can you do me a big favour and bring the boy on the swing to me, he is not comfortable with me going to him and he is hurting" the blue wearing boy ask the red ginger boy. Max nodded his head happily and trotted to where Sub sat on the swing still scared but too tired to run away from the strangers.  Max  sat next to Sub on the other swing and spoke quietly to Sub who look ready to pass out from the injuries, the injections and the stress. "Uni can be abit scary but his very kind" Max spoke quietly making Sub turn his head towards him watching him with his unusual not focus eyes. "He is my babysitter as I'm not big yet to sa-stay home" Max continue on staring straight at Sub with a small smile. "He want to fwight the baddies when he is older, so he cwan prwotect everyone" Max said proudly. Five metres away Uni watch Subs reaction to what he said. "Hhh-he cc-can hh-help mm-me?" Sub ask. his croaky voice making Uni wince. Max brighten up when he got an answer from Sub and continue to talk to Sub about how Uni can help him and how himself will like to be brothers with both Uni and Sub.

Sub started to see the normal black dots in his vision when injuries or the experiments were too much for his 4 year old body. Subs hands lost its grip on the swing as the blackness greeted him. Before everything went dark, strong hands caught Subs fall and whispers of Uni and Max put Sub into a needed sleep.

For 5 months when Uni and Max met Sub, Sub will contently escapes his father claps every night/evening so he could be with his brothers not by blood Uni and Max. Max parents work every single night which led to Uni the next door neighbour 's kid to baby sit Max until they come back. 6 months ago Uni tried to get custardy of Sub but as Subs father is on the good side of the towns leader, the leader decline each and every time Uni tried. Uni soon gave up after being threaten to be put behind bars for the night if he ever came back to get custardy over Sub. This is when Max plan came into action. Every single evening Sub will escape his father and run to Max's house at 6'o'clock sharp. Then Sub will knock in the window three times that looks into Max's room. By then Uni will open the window and help Sub get into Max's room. Uni would treats Subs wounds while Sub and Max play Uno. Once treated Uni will get dinner ready while Max help Sub learn. After dinner they could have ice cream and go to bed. Sub and Max would sleep together in Max's bed as Uni and Max soon found out Sub gets horrible nightmares. Uni will wake Sub up at 5.30am and help him through the window of Max's room. Sub will then go home and repeat this every single day. Sub trust Uni and Max enough to tell them his name 4 days after they found him and they became brothers not by blood. Sub was so happy
Until......
Max's parents took him out after work for a surprise...
and never returned.....
Sub cried when he got the news that Max...his brother and his family car smash into a tree and exploded...
Uni hold Sub tightly and never left Subs side for 5 years until he left when he was excepted in his dream job. It was a hard good bye to Sub as Subs father soon did more horrible experiments on Sub making him an out cast to children his age. Uni was the only brother he had left. But Sub knew Uni needs this so he can help others like him and let go.

When Sub was 13 he snapped and killed his father in cold blood. No one knew that but Sub flee his home town anyway. Sub soon came upon a scientist name Ross. After a year they became brothers of sorts and help each other out. When Sub needs help with reading Ross help, and when Ross is stuck on a chemical Sub will help him as his father did all kinds of experiments on him. Ross made him go to a public high school where he became friends with Corl. Sadly Ross had to move as his science experiments were needed somewhere else. Before he left Ross made a side experiment as he notice the looks Sub gets from his apprentice and coworkers and made a special materiel bandage that the one wearing the bandage can see like they see in everyday life but others around them would not see through. It was a brilliant discovery that could make Ross rich but no Ross wanted something more and gave the bandage for Sub to wear. Sub was devastated but like Uni he understood Ross and move in with Corl. High school was hell and soon Sub got kicked out with Corl. They did odd jobs for 2 years before the Zombies....
And before Sub lost his voice forever....

-------------------------------
Chapter done hope ya enjoy~
Boi