Chapter 5

Dieing from laughter you all will see why!
Shouting
Thinking/flash backs
Sub is talking
Normal talking
---------------------------
Subs prov:
I stare into Max's golden brown eyes as he lifted his hand in the air and slam down quickly making the slapping sound echo through the abandon building they were staying at. I could feel my eyes widen when met with the evil smirk that stretch across his face, almost splitting it into two pieces. I started falling face forward to the old wooden floor boards as Max crackle. A whisper of something in my ears made me want to die right there and then. What Max whispered in my ears was....
....
"Uno~"
...
HOW THE DUCK DID YOU GET UNO DUCKLING 32 TIMES IN A ROW? THAT IS STUPID!!!
Max laughed loudly with his bunny ears almost slipping of his head as I rage at the cards in a pile on the floor. Looking at the cards in my hand I took a colour wheel card and change the colour to blue which Max simply drop his last card onto the deck, showing that it was indeed blue. Max started laughing again as I slam all my cards on the floor boards with defeat but soon started laughing hysterically, my mad hatter top hat almost falling of my head by doing so.
It's pretty normal to see guys in there 19's playing Uno with crazy party hats on their head while zombies kill everyone on earth...
Hey would you start collecting hats when zombies walk around everywhere and see a abandon hat shop, with all the limited addition hats still there?Would you like dance around the fire and pray to the zombies as thanks for making us find the limited addition hats? Cause that's pretty nor~......
..wait that's just Max.....
.........Hmmm and me too I guess. But how could I say no to a lovely Alice in wonderland theme mad hatter hat that Max found behind an skeleton of a teenager survivor when we look around the abandon town near the farm house? It was sooooo green I had to have it. Max even brought the skeleton of the dead survivor so they can play Uno too~ they were dead silence though like they were dead to the bones... Meh, can't bring everyone from there shell or the lack of bones in this case.

It's been a month since Max found me pass out from blood lost from my tongue being chopped off, or to Max's view of the situation: drowning in ketchup because I drank so much ketchup before the zombies that the tongue decided to leave its owner forever, it curse me from speaking to others normally ever again. In my mind I could understand what he was talking about and never judge him about it. For the first two weeks of the month he found me, I was stuck in that horrible wooden room till Max deemed in his 'awesome' crazy mind that I was healed enough to 'play' like we did years back. So petty much me and max playing dress ups, chaise and Uno while in broad daylight in front off all the zombies there, you know the usual. I also learnt that Max knew what I was saying in my body language and lip reading which came in useful as Max doesn't understand sign language.

Getting up from the old floor boards I grab the cards and jumped into one of the holes Max and I dug together that leads to some escape routes underground, Picking a path I ran to the farm barn with the hat on my head and the deck of Uno cardsin hand. I could hear the spy theme song being sung by the red ginger as he pop at of the hole behind Me, wearing a cop hat on his head. I wonder how he did that. Shaking my head in silent laughter we open the farm door and went in for another game of Uno...
This time Max I'm going to defeat you 'master uchiah'
--------------////------------
Sos if short I've been busy laughing my head off hope ya enjoy this Chappy boi~