chapter 6

I opened the letter i wasnt sure on what i was expecting to read. Enclosed in the note a bunch of cut out hearts fell out, the letter said: 

''Morning beautiful. I am glad we had the chance to talk last night. Liam is going to pick you up tonight for dinner. He wants to take you out because he hasn't gotten the chance to catch up with ya yet. I'll be calling ya later. Love your Nialler.''

I rolled out of bed and got changed. I wasnt gonna dress up in anything special. Liam and i were close and he could care less about what i looked like. I threw on my hoodie that niall had given me a while ago and a pair of leggings.' Yea i know, i was wearing his sweatshirt but it was time for me to start acting nice and seeing Niall for the real guy he was.

I pretty much lounged around all day. All I wanted to do was relax. I logged onto my computer and to my suprise i saw niall's tweet. ''Finally happy for once, and things better go my way. I'm glad you're gone.'' I guess he was happy that Stephanie was out of his life.

I hadn't checked my phone since the night before. I see that Niall called me so i decided to call him back. He was exhausted from the night before so I figured he was sleeping all day so i didn't know if he would answer or not.

''Hello is this my little potatooooo!?'

''Haha, yeah it's me. You called?''

''Yeah Becca, look i feel awful and really wanted to spend this weekend with you but i can't  something has come up back at home and I need to go to ireland. I'll be back by Monday for class.''

''That's okay! No worries. Liam and I are going out tonight and I'll probably hang with Harry tommorow.''

We talked for a couple more minutes but kept it short and sweet. Before I knew it, it was already late  in the afternoon and I knew Liam was the type that i liked to go for an early dinner. He had texted me to be ready at 5:30. I decided to change my outfit. I had time to get ready so i was going to use it. I changed into my ripped jeans, put on my new wedges and a cheetah tank top. The next thing I know  Liam was knocking at the door.

I opened the door to see Liam standing there with a rose being the cutie he is. The rose was from Niall apologizing for the fact that he had to leave on such short notice. We drove in the car for the next hour laughing at each other's jokes just like old times. It was amazing and i had truly missed it.  The moment was perfect.

We arrived to the restaurant and Liam opened the door for me.

''You go ahead in! The table is under Liam. I have to make a phone call real quick!''

I walked inside figuring he had to call Danielle. The Restaurant was dark and i didn't even think it was open. There weren't many cars in the parking lot. I walked into the restaurant  to see one table that was lit. I was walking slowly to the table assuming it was for me and Liam. He always liked to go over the top for when we hung out. 

As i sat at the table i heard, More Than This, come on and i had no idea where it was coming from. This was my favorite song from the album, especially Niall's verse was my favorite. Out of the kitchen I see all the boys walk out and Zayn started to sing. Everyone was there but Niall. I figured Louis was going to take his solo. Out of nowhere behind me I heard Niall's voice.

I turned around and there he was playing his guitar and singing his verse like there was no tommorow. I couldn't help but to look down and smile.

Before I knew it our eyes met and then our lips. He really did want to be more then friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry short chapter