Chapter 10 - The Day when the Young Queen met Her First Love Vampire

That day turned out to be a bad day for one young girl.

Sakurazuka Janne. The youngest child in her family.

That day, she was supposed to spend her holiday with her family. Unfortunately, because of her father's work-her parents had to go to America. She still had her siblings but still...

She felt lonely.

To avoid her loneliness, she went to a park quiet near from her house. Alone. She was planning to go there with Kaito, but because Kaito was busy with his college-again, Janne had to go just by herself. When she reached the park, she walked around the lake. She loved the view and she stopped under the apple tree near the lake. She take a seat there and let out a sigh.

"Can mommy and daddy come home sooner?" She asked. "...My birthday is near" She said, sadly. She was holding back herself to cried but her eyes already watery. She wiped it from her eyes but its became a lot worse as her tears began to dropped down. "I'm okay... It's always like this every year" She said and continued to wiped her tears, and then... She could hear footsteps from behind and when she looked back, she found...

A young man with messy black-greyish hair and pair of cooper red eyes was standing with his hand on the tree. He was quite tall and his facial was quite handsome. Both of them were looking at each other.

"...Why are you crying?" The man asked.

"Eh? N-Nothing" Janne said and wiped all the tears. "I'm...okay"