BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"Kyle let go!" I mumbled sleepily to my husband who was sleeping with a vice grip around my waist.

"Shh. Go back to sleep, baby." He said and burried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I have to go check up on the kids, Kyle. They are probably awake. Let go!" I said stroking his hair.

"Fine!" He grumbled and huffed letting go off me.

Sprinting out of the bed, I went to the bathroom and did my morning business. As I was done, I went to check up on the kids only to find all three of them almost awake.

It was only 9 in the morning and a weekend. On weekends, we gave Rose and the other staff an off, so that all of us could spend time together without any sorts of interruption, and they could also have time with their families. 

Pulling my hair into a messy bun, I started making breakfast for this morning.

In almost 45 mins I was done making, coffee, milkshake, pancakes, waffles, bacon, fruit salad, and sandwiches.

The moment I was done setting everything on the counter, I heard small padding of three pairs of feet making my lips curl up into a smile.

"Good morning kids!" I greeted my three bundles of joy with a full blown smile, which was followed by a series ot "good morning mommy" from them.

"I am hunwry mommy!" Grace said rubbing her eyes sleepily tugging at my pajama shorts.

"Everything is ready, love. First tell me did you all brush your teeth?" I asked and the kids nodded.

"Me and Noah helped Gracie, to brush her teeth, mom!" Ryder said in a responsible voice.

"Great job, boys!" I praised and they give each other a triumph smiles with a highfive.

"Could you all go and wake up your dad, please?" I asked.

"With water?" Noah asked his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"No, Noah, not with water. Just go tell him breakfast is ready and we all are waiting." I said.
Last weekend I asked the kids to wake up Kyle, after 3 failed attempts to wake up their father, the twins and Grace threw a glass full of water on a sleeping Kyle. The look on his face was priceless though and I couldn't stop laughing like a mad woman for an hour.

Nodding their heads the kids ran upto to my room.

"Paisley!! Are you okay, love!?" Kyle asked as he ran the flight of stairs incredibly fast and stood infront of me cupping my face.

"Yes, I am alright. What's wrong with you?" I asked giving him a quizzical look.

"What? You are alright!? They told me you fell down and hurt yourself!" Kyle said and he raked his eyes over my body checking for any kind of injuries.

"No, I am perfectly fine as you can see. They must have tricked you!" I said laughing at children and their naughty ideas.

"Devil children!" Kyle said turning around walking back to the room.

"Hey! Don't go and sleep now. Comeback!" I protested as Kyle walked up the stairs.

"I am going to the bathroom. May I ma'am, please?" He turned around and answered sarcastically.

"Of course, you may." I said laughing and he rolled his eyes.

.......................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

"Who do you love more, kids? Mom or dad? Come on say daddy!" I encouraged.