CHAPTER FOUR

Nina Dobrev as Melissa Black

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

It was 8 am when I finally reached New Jersey. From the time I was airbone to the time I finally landed, all I could think was about my darling wife and our baby boys.

The question that was haunting me all through the journey was "will she ever forgive me for what I did to her?"

My deeds are absolutely unacceptable and I was well aware of it.

Since the moment I got to know all about her, I knew the misery she would have to go through. I never had any kind of grudges against my Paisley.
She was and still is my life, but just because she was related to somebody I hated with passion, it drove the monster inside me to the highest level of insanity.
I was already thirsty for REVENGE, and knowing that she was related to that person made my thirst go wild.

Though, any of these reasons will never justify my unruly actions. I have broken my baby all over again.

She is the the most warm, pure and gentle being I have ever come across. Sure, she had a been through a lot, but that just added to her grace and wisdom, truly making her the strongest woman.

I know that she has been hurting inside every single second for the past four years, and so have I.

The night I did that brutal deed killed everything inside me. I am merely existing, I stopped living right after the moment I threw her out of the gate in middle of that cold night.

<><><><><><><><><><>

4 Years Ago....

"Please don't do this. I beg you. I love you so much. Please forgive me for his mistakes" My Paisley went down on her knee's and begged once again.

"I don't care about you! You don't matter to me, you never mattered to me." I barked and let out a sadistic laughter. "You are nothing but a source of REVENGE for me. I always faked my feelings for you! My work with you now is done, I don't need you, you're of no use to me. Good for nothing woman!" I spat while hurting a billion times inside.

"LAIR!" My conscious mocked me, but I ignored it and pushed her out of the gate, ordering the guard to close them for her forever. I turned around to go inside the building which was once our lovely home.

The moment I got inside, I slammed the door shut and fell down leaning against the door, letting the tears flow freely. I hadn't cried since I was a teenager.

Even from outside I could hear her pleadings. My ears burned hearing her cries, like acid being poured on them.

"Please open the gate, baby. Just let me in once. We can work it out, please let me explain everything, Kyle. I LOVE YOU PLEASE!!!" She screamed again.

"Please don't say it again and again. Just go, Paisley! Don't make this anymore hard for me." I whispered as if she could hear me.

I went to our bedroom and looked outside the window, only to see her sobbing. Sitting by the window watching her throughout the night, I cried for our unfortunate ending.
This was not how our story was supposed to come to an end, we were supposed to have a lifetime together, creating our own family and embrace old age.

I didn't realise what the time was till the
sun almost rose in the sky, Paisley was still sitting there crying and pleading. I didn't want her to fall sick, as the weather is slightly cold and she is too sensitive to the weather, and her low immunity doesn't help at all, it's the least I could do for her.
So, I called our guard Gordon and said "Call a taxi for Ms.Smith, and make sure she does not sit outside the house anymore. I know all of you workers have a soft spot for her, but if you dare to let her in, I will destroy your family. Keep that in mind!!" I said.