CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
THIS CONTENT WILL BE ENCLOSED WITHIN THESE SIGNS "=============="

1 Month Later.......

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Finally the day of our wedding has arrived.

It seems to me as if I am getting married for the first time, I still have the same anxiety and nervousness.

Kevin was my bestman like last time.

I was dressed in a amazing fit tuxedo with a black bow tie.
The twins and Brandon too were wearing the same outfit as me, making my son's resemble to me a great deal.

I made sure to arrange our wedding near the shore, were the sea would be behind us. I was glad this time I could make arrangements all according to Paisley's liking. Unfortunately, when we got married the first time, things were not how exactly she wanted, but she never once complained about it.

The sitting arrangement were set opposite to the sea, so the guests could enjoy the beautiful view. The chairs were covered in a baby pink, as the aisle was lined up beautiful flowers on both the side. The alter was made with four pillars, that were wrapped delicately in the baby pink cloth and flowers. With two big bunches of flowers on either side.

The atmosphere gave away a pure, calming and promising vibe.

This is the place where me and my wife, would say vows to each other once agin. This time, I would mean them all, and honour each of them.

Now, all I was waiting was for my bride to walk down the isle.

............................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

Nervousness surfaced my body as it did the first time.

This time Melissa and Erica were right beside me keeping a close eyes on the stylist and hair dresser as they dressed me up.

I stood up looking at myself in the mirror in complete astonishment. My make-up was kept light and natural, my hair in a stylish bun leaving a few bangs to fall on the side of my face. The diamond necklace and earings only did the job of enhancing my look.

I turned around only to see mom looking at me with tears glistening her eyes. Her eyes reflected the same emotion as they did when I first got married. She slowly walked inside the room looking gorgeous in the cream colour dress and hugged me tight. I was about to breakdown with all the overwhelming emotions in her embrace, when Mel threated to chop me into tiny little pieces, if I dared to spoil the effort the stylist did on my make-up. The mood lightened with this statement she made.

As the seconds ticked by, my anxiety started to increase, but my girls, Mel and Erica gave me a big soothing hug calming me down. Seeing the most awaited people Uncle Jason and Luke, helped me to put all the insecurities away.

Both Erica and Mel were wearing a sky blue colour off shoulder dress.

It was now, time for me to walk down aisle to the altar. I chose my Uncle Jason, mum's cousin to do that. He has always been like a father figure in my life.

As Uncle Jason walked to the altar I held onto his sleeves for dear life, but he only comforted me instead.

Despite all these overflowing emotions, my eyes were set on only one man, My Kyle.

He looked undoubtedly dashing in his tuxedo, which emphasised his well build arms and sculpted chest.

As I reached him, I ran my gaze around. Seeing everybody being present, Mel, Nick, Erica, Ace, Luke, Brandon, Kevin, Liam, Mom, all my relatives. And last but not the least my life's, my little boys Noah and Ryder.