If you need me.. Im here.

Ahhhhhhh not again!!!!!!

The noise of doors flunging open and men barging into the house.

Not my house. His.

I woke up and start panicking but I knew they couldn't hurt him because he would have pay them back by now. Did he?

I ran to his house without caring how terrible I look at this hour. It was really late..

I didn't go into his house but I peeked and saw those three men again , searching for something.. Money.. But I couldn't spot stalker boy and his mom.

I ran to his backyard but still... no one.

Gladly the guys didn't see me running pass them.

" Psst? Boy?"

I didn't hear a reply.. But I didn't stop looking for him.

" Boy?"

Then someone pulled me into a bush.

" Boy! You're here!" I was relieved.

I saw the mom.. Such beauty.. She shouldn't be crying and frowning when she has such a beautiful smile.

" Why are you here!?" He was worried and angry.

" I couldn't let you deal with this alone! " I fight back.

" Now how are you going to go back? They would also barge into your house!"

" I'll go deal with them! You go with your mom somewhere safer!"

" I'm not letting you!" He said.

" Honey, the money?" His mom asked.

" Don't worry mom.." He said.. I can see him smiling but tears were pouring from his eyes.

" Go___! "

" Without you? You wish!" I said.

" Now! Go! Take my mom to the place I brought you! No one knows that place , you know that right? Its safer for the both of you! Go now,please!" He said sternly.

" Promise you'll come back?" I asked..

" I'll do what I can okay? I just need them to stop putting everyone I love in danger."

He cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

" Okay.. I'll go. Be safe okay?"

He then hugged me.

" Let's go aunty." I held his mom's hand as I quietly come out from the bush.

" ____!" He called back.

" Yea?"

" Just so you know and remember this always... I love you.. With all my heart! I want you to be happy." He said, suddenly crying but he was managing himself to smile.

His mom was waiting for me but she didn't hear what he said.

" I got to go now boy.. I'll see you later okay? Please be safe!"

I walked away but before I could walk any further , he grab my wrist and I turned to face him.

That's when he kissed me and said " My name is Kai.. " I noticed he was smiling .. genuinely.

His mom was already pulling me to go as she sense the men were going to the backyard.

.....

We ran as fast as we could and finally reached the place.

Despite all the mess that was going on .. this place brought peace to us.

" Aunty, get some rest! I'll be wide awake, you don't have to worry!"

I really meant what I said. I couldn't sleep.. I need to keep her safe and I need to know if Kai is safe.

Kai..

Kai..

Why didn't I know his name in the first place? Why didn't I asked him?

With all the time I had with him, I could have called him.. Kai.

I wasted my one whole week being alone without him.

Now with this situation.. I regret not spending much time with him. I regret not doing anything.