I still dont want to know.

Things breaking... Things falling... Things all over the place....

I can just sense it...

These noises destroyed my night with curiosity as they were coming from stalker boy's house.

Its late.. There's no way he'll be sleep talking or any of the dumb reasons he gave.

Suddenly I hear voises.. Not just stalker boy's... But a few other ones. He had company... Bad company..

I walked to my front door but did not come out of my house as I was too scared of what might happen to me..

But something's happening to him..

What should I do?

"Pleaseeee.. please pleas-ase pleasee.. Not today.. Just not today" I heard him beg.

Laughter... Teaseful laughter... Who were they? I thought of anyone I knew who might bully stalker boy but ... everyone bullies him in school.

" Let's go boys. You heard the boy.. Just not today.. "

I assumed the leader of these bad hats.

He then continued " If I come back and you don't pay me.. You'll end up just like the others. Ohh and have good memories with her.. You don't want to regret anything do you?"

Then their voices faded away.. They left.

I wanted to run to him so badly and hug him tight and tell him that I'll be here, by his side and listen to whatever he has to say..

But no.

I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

I didn't.

Suddenly.. I heard him cry. Crying like there's no one there for him..

And I heard a voice.. a caring voice..

A female?

" Sweety, its okay.. Send me to a place no one would know. "

" I will never! I want to be with you wherever you are! Don't worry about all this, it'll stop. I'll takecare of you! I will never let anything hurt you.. I promise.. Mom."

" MOM!?"

My jaw just dropped!

........

I woke up to see such beautiful face in front of me..

He was there..

" Hey there beautiful? Had a good sleep? " He smiled.

How can he look so calm and relaxed? How can he still come to me even after what happened? Doesn't he have to be with his Mom?

Then it hit me....

Is this why he keeps on going back home every night even if its late? The day we went for a trip together.. he left me alone at night for awhile to check up on his mom?

He rushed back home and that's why he got those scratches on his arm and legs?

It made sense.. I solved a puzzle of him without asking..

He missed school for his mom. He had to make sure I fall asleep so that he can go to his mom without leaving me questioning him. He had to keep me away from coming into his house. He had to keep a secret...

He had to protect his mom.

I didn't realise he was laughing..

" Thinking something? "

"Ermm noo.. no I wasn't " I said, faked a smile on my face.

" Alright then.. So what are we going to do today?"

" I don't know. Aren't you busy today?"

" Not for you." He said as he looked at me smiling.

I can't help but smile.. I decided to not let him know that I overheard everything last night.

" Why don't we cook?" I asked him.

" Huh? Cook? " He shot me a confused look.

" Together." I smiled big as he nodded with joy.