Just.. stop talking to me.

Its been three days since the confession from stalker boy.

I'm in my room , its raining heavily. Its midnight and usually, stalker boy would be here with me and prepare something for the both of us to eat but no, not this time, I couldn't see him. I didn't want to see him.

* a knock on my front door*

I knew it was stalker boy and so I ignored it. But he wouldn't leave and I forced myself to tell him off... the last time.

" Just go! " I said to him as I opened the door, seeing him with a mug of hot chocolate,

" Its raining and I know you wouldn't have anything to eat and so I bought some instant drink and made it for you. "

I was about to shut the door when he quickly said " Please, you don't even have to let me in. Just please, drink this. You'll be really thirsty and hungry. Please.." He said , almost tearing up.

"I don't want anything from you! I don't want to be near you! Get away from me! Don't you even dare come here again! " I yelled at him.

I slammed the front door.. I ran to my bedroom and tears start pouring heavily. I didn't want to do that. I really didn't.

.....

As the sun shined through my bedroom window , I knew it was around 9am and thought stalker boy had left.

I was wrong.

He was wide awake with sleepy , tired eyes still holding the mug.

Not blankets, not covers. Just him and his soaked clothes.

" I'm sorry but I thought you would stay in case you needed something to drink" he said.

"You idiot! I can't even drink that! Its from last night! What do you want? Me being sick? Seeing your face has already made it worst!" I yelled at him.

" No , no. You don't have to worry. This is new, I made it before nine , the time you usually wake up. "

I couldn't stand this. This is too much.

Again.. I almost slammed the door on him but he managed to stop me and said " Please.. please, just drink this, It'll make me feel happy. Please"

" I don't live for your happiness. " I said back at him.

" You'll be thristy. Please just this?" He said , trying his very best.

"NO! For the last time, leave me alone!!! I don't want to see your face! Ever!Before this, I never knew you existed! I was much better before knowing you! I don't need you at all!" I finished with a slap on his face.

I shut the door.

Then.. I saw him walk to his house, he was limping.

Why was he limping? He was fine before.

.....

I did my chores by myself. I was used to this, it was normal for me. I don't need him to help.

.....

I couldn't stand being near him. I decided to leave town. Not permanently but temporarily.. For about a week.. No, two weeks, Yes, two weeks would be enough .

I don't want to spend time with him.

I couldn't. I couldn't make him love me more.