Chapter 3

For the next year everything went great and we continued as if everything is normal.

Today we are all going to the Red River Pack which is right by the beach. The entire family is going because I wanted to spend some of my last days that I may have left right by the beach. I told my parents that the reason to coming here was because I think my mate is going to be there. We have had outsider packs come to our home base in order to find my mate but to no avail. So when they heard my guess, they were very eager to agrees to go there.

I couldnt stop bouncing my leg in the car on the way as I was so excited to see the ocean as this was going to be a first for me. As we arrived in Red River's territory, we drove towards their beautiful pack house. Behind the pack house you could see the beach right behind it. Once the car stopped I immediately jumped out and speedwalked straight to the beach. I laughed as I felt the sand under my feet and the waves brushing against my skin. How lovely!

I could hear my name being called but I completely ignored it as I wanted to enjoy my time in the sea just having fun.

Once I finally got out of the water, Oscar came towards me with with a towel and quickly wrapped me up. "Canavis! What were you thinking? You could get more sick, think about your actions before jumping into situations. " He shouted. "I am sorry Oscar but it was so pretty I just had to jump in" he just sighed and just carried me inside to put me in the guest bed.

As he is carrying me through this amazing house, I take a good look at the beautiful house before me and I was in complete aww.

"Wow! This house is so huge and beautiful, I mean I love the colour combination as well as the furniture because everything is evenly placed out." I stopped once I realized that I was rambling, I must be super nervous.

Oscar was ever so gentle with me as if he fears that he will break me into prices making me annoyed once again as he does this a lot. "Big Brother," I goaned. "You're doing it again, look I'll be fine." 

Oscar didn't say anything but smiled and kissed my forehead. "Go and rest, you'll met the pack tomorrow. I'll bring you dinner to you, but rest little one." I sigh but nod my head in agreement.

I slept for hours on end but got awoken by a strong scent, the smell of the woods with mint was in the air. For some odd reason I felt as if I needed to go towards the smell and identify the source.

Quickly I hoped out of bed. I noticed that the sun is just beginning to set but hurried off to find the owner of that lovely scent. I found myself wandering halls that I've never known but looked as if I did. Then I came in front of a door. The scent was overwhelming and i knew that they had to be behind this door. So being the polite and kind person I am, I happened to just barge right in without knocking.

On the other side of the door my eyes were locked on a green eyed male with black hair, 'Mate.' I failed to notice the woman on top of him until I heard her shriek in embarrasment making me quickly shut the door. That was not what I was expecting at all and definitely not the way that I wanted to meet my mate. I walked a few hallways just trying to find my room but before I knew it I realized that I had no clue in where I was going. So I ended up breaking down and crying in the middle of the hallway.

The male with green eyes was my mate, my one and only chance of survival but he was already involved with another woman. I was hoping that he would have been waiting for me like I have for him.

I heard fast heavy footsteps and turned to see that it was the man with green eyes. He looked like a mess but considering what he was just doing minutes ago, you can't blame the man. His eyes were filled with emotions but not the ones I would have thought to have seen, instead of regret, sadness and pain, his eyes were filled with madness, anger and disgust.

"Argggg, why did I have to get a pathetic mate like you. I don't want to even look at you, yet alone get to know you. Ha I bet you are an Omega, a worthless dumb animal who cannot compare to Lidia. I mean look at your body, you barely hack enough meat on your bones. So not only are you an Omega but an anorexic, suicidal one as well. Well whoever you are I, Adrian Coast, Future Alpha of the Red River Pack reject you, whoever you are, to be my mate and future Luna of River Lines Pack. You are weak and pathetic, my pack doesn't need that to me my mate."

And then he stormed off. Probably to go back to where he came from, to that lady of his while I stayed seated in this position frozen while tears overflowed from my eyes out as my heart broke into a billion of pieces.