Chapter 12 - Do It

(Review:

(No Y/n. You're not selling out Joker.)

(B-but... This is my chance to forget him. This is good right?!)

(Whatever you want to do. I can't control you.))

I spit in the guys face as he comes close to me.

"Fuck off. Like I'd sell him out."

"You made the biggest mistake of your life lady." He growls and grabs a taser

"What? Tasing me? Yeah right. That's so gonna hurt" I say rolling my eyes

"Maybe your ordinary run of the mill 300 volt taser. But this guy, he packs a punch. 2,000 volt to be exact." I gulp

He brings the taser closer and closer to my neck. I hear him pressing the trigger clicking it. I then feel the voltage running through my body, it's worst than when Joker first shocked me.

Suddenly my eyes grow heavy. He finally stops seeing me slowly falling unconcious.

"What? Tired?" He laughs

I hear a car pull up.

"Shit. He's back."

"You'd better not tell a soul or else next time..."

"We'll leave you here to rot." He growls putting the bag over my head once again and throwing me into a room taking the bag off. I'm back in my cell. I hear someone basically break the door down.

"Jesus what the hell?!" I shout

In the middle of the doorway is standing a messy haired Joker.

"Where the hell were you?!" He asks running up to me in a hug

"Y-your- Sorry I was wandering around." I say hesitantly

(He wouldn't care even if I told him)

(Y/n I'm sure he does care.)

(No. He doesn't)

"Don't ever do that again! How'd you leave your cell?!" He says letting go of me

"Not sure."

He picks me up my legs around his waist. He comes so close to my face, I just want to kiss him. I wish things were normal I wish... I wish he loved me. He starts leaning in and I look away, not wanting to kiss him. It hurts so bad but I can't be with him. I'm just his toy.

"Hey." He says putting me down grabbing my chin to look up at him.

"Tell me the truth. Where were you."

"Y-your henchmen.. I'm not sure who but they took my captive, they tried to turn me against you!"

"*sigh* Why would you lie to me..?"

"Because... Because- BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" I shout not realizing how loud I was.

"What happened to us..? We were such a power couple, why would you leave me?!" I scream tears at the edges of my eyes.