Chapter 1 - The Beginning

~*~ Your P.O.V ~*~

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock going off. I groan and press snooze, I stand up heading to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth, I spit out the excess toothpaste and brush my hair. I throw it up into a ponytail and change into a casual outfit. I put on my favorite bra, it's covered in leopard pattern and it's a push up. I then put on a tight white crop top, I put on some cute jean shorts on and a long flannel. I look at my self in the mirror and put on some makeup. As I head to the door of my apartment I put on some black and white long sneakers. I then get into my car and go to work.

(About half an hour later...)

I finally get to work and walk into the Arkham Asylum. I look over at my patient list and see I'm working with-

(No no no! Why am I always stuck with the worst ones!)

"Great. I'm working with The Joker." I mumble to myself.

(I'm a psychologist yes, but I don't believe I can help this man. He is truly insane.)

I sigh and walk over the the guard watching over the rooms. I show him my I.D and he allows me through. I walk over too Jokers room. I hear people screaming at me. Most are flirts, others are threats. It didn't bother me really, I couldn't really care less. I finally arrive at his room. I look into the window and see him sitting at a table with a straight jacket on. The Joker had green slicked back hair, his face had the words 'Damaged' on his forehead, he also had the letter J under his left eye. I exhale and enter the room.

"Hello gorgeous." He says in a raspy tone.

"Good morning Mr. J"

"You're new, whats ya name doll?"

"Y/n"

"Beautiful name"

"Thank you. Now, how are you Mr. J?"

"Fine now that you're here."

(Oh boy, great I've got a flirt on my hands.)

"That's good. Any problems?"

"None now that sunshine just walked in."

"Alright. Do you mind explaining why you have commit the crimes you have?'

"Why, for fun of course." I look up from my clipboard and send him a confused look, he just sends a smirk my way.

"Fun?" I ask

"Yes, the way people scream for me not to hurt them. It amuses me."

(Jesus, this guy really is insane!)

"Have you had any past trauma that leads to why you harm others?"

"The only trauma now is not having you." He smirks.

(After an hour of your session with Mr. J...)

"Well Mr.J, I'm afraid the hour is up."

"Aww, come on doll. I haven't had interaction in months."

"I'm sorry for that Mr. J"

"Please, call me Joker"

"Well, I'm sorry but I must go Joker, I will see you after my lunch break."

"I'll miss you doll" He says as I walk out of the room clipboard in hand'

(Maybe... If I can actually HELP this man, I could be famous! Imagine the headline!)

Daydream: