Chapter 6 - The Breakout

(Review:

(Shut up Alyssa)

"Are you just gonna stare, or are we gonna get going?"

"Yeah yeah don't get your panties in a bunch.")

I walk out with Batman, he leads me too the visiting room. I walk in and sit down, Harley then comes in. Batman leaves since someone called him to the front.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I growl

"Gosh Y/n, no need to be fiesty!"

"Whatever, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to break you out"

"Why?"

"I have a job for you."

"Like I'd do shit for YOU"

"No, you wouldn't would you? Well guess you're gonna be stuck in this hell hole." She stands and turns too leave

"Wait! Okay okay, I'll do the job." She turns to me.

"Great! All I needja to do, is come here. I'll be waiting here tomorrow with everything."

"Got it" I say as Batman walks in. I stand up and walk over too him.

"We're done here" I say and Batman takes me back too my cell. I turn too face him as I enter the cell.

"Batsy, can I have my jacket off this ONE time?"

"Fine, but you're not going too leave this room without it on."

"Awesome!" I say as he takes off my jacket from the back. I shake it off (SHAKE IT OFF AH AH AH A SHAKE IT OFF... I had too 😂) and walk into the cell. I stretch and hear the door slam.

"Jesus batsy, don't gotta be harsh." I roll my eyes I look around the room.

(Nothing useful Y/n)

(No shit.)

I walk around and look at the T.V,

"It's off? I don't remember turning it off..." I grab the remote from the floor and turn it on. There's a video playing... I-it's... JOKER!

"Hey doll, listen I'm alive and better than ever. I'm leaving you this because Harley and I are gonna bust you out-" I roll my eyes.

(Why does he like Harley so much..? I knew that whole purgatory shit was bull.)

"-but if we want that too be successful, we need to get you a job, and change your identity again-" "AGAIN?!" "-that's all for now doll. See you tomorrow." I say smirking as the video turns off.

"Well, looks like I'm gonna get out of this shit hole"

(Joker is just gonna kill you when you get out.)

(Oh really? What makes you so sure?)

(He loves Harley. Not YOU he probably got Harley because she's better to FUCK)

(Mhm, yeah alright.)

I roll my eyes and find a nice comfy place too sleep in. Since the room had no bed I sat in a corner and fell asleep.

(The Next Day...)

I wake up to crick in my neck. I slowly hear someone approaching. They open the door and I see the bat in the doorway.

"You've got a visitor." He says

"Who?"

"Same as last time."