First kiss

Thank you guys so much and the people who guessed that it's was Belarus from hetalia (look her up she's my girl crush)were lammyvargas13 HappyKitty4563 witch_of_life awesome guys, check them out!
Hellbent
Pringle was being a jerk. Yeah Pringle was a jerk a lot but he was just being kind of mean to hellbent. He had just pranked him and was laughing in his face, holding his leather jacket above his head because he was on top of the refrigerator in the break room of where they were.

Hellbent was incredibly muscular and he was wearing his traditional purple tank top but he absolutely hated anyone taking anything from him. He was so pissed you were almost afraid to touch him.

You ran over and used your small wings to fly up and grabbed the leather jacket out of his hands. "Stop stop stop! Can't you see he's had enough? he's gonna kill you!" You yelled and handed the jacket to hellbent and saw a dark skinned girl jerk Pringle off the fridge.

You looked around but he was gone and you raced to his home.
Hellbents POV
I raced to my home which was close and ran inside, slamming my bedroom door and falling into my desk chair almost breaking down in angry sobs. I was viciously trying to pull myself together as when I get angry I cry for no reason.

I tried and tried but it grew to much and I convulsed causing vicious sobs to escape me. The sobs were horrible and shook my body as I tried to calm myself  but they were to much and I was afraid of making myself sick.
And then I heard her.

I heard a voice say "hellbent are you alright?" Hm who's that well
Sweeter than sugar? Check
Soft? Check
Gentle? Check
Calm and cool? Check its the gorgeous girl I'm dating's voice.
And I'm crying in front of her.
I was still trying to calm myself but it wasn't working and I was still crying
Back to you
Oh god he doesn't look to good. You raced to him and began rubbing his back gently. You then moved to his lap and wrapped your arms around his shoulders and buried your face into his chest.

Apparently your presence calmed him and his sobs relaxed and he wrapped his arms around you, laying his head on your shoulder he breathes heavily trying to relax fully. "I'm s-s-sorry a-angel, I t-tried not t-t-to cry in f-front of Y-you...."

You cupped his face in your hands and said "oh babe, it's perfectly fine, everybody cries, I'm right here." He looked into your eyes, their deep, yellow color staring into your soft blue ones.

He leaned in very quickly connecting his lips with yours. You were shocked but then closed your eyes and kissed him back. You parted slowly, your lips sticking together slightly.

"I love you" he said and wrapped his strong arms around you once again. You smiled, still sitting in his lap and laid your head on his chest curling into him. "I love you to"
Dolan
You were walking with Dolan happily chatting and laughing together. "Um alright alright who do you hate most in the world?" He asked jokingly. You laughed slightly and said "any person who was involved in the design process of a liquid soap dispenser that shoots straight instead of down." You said jokingly and heard him laugh his ass off.

"Ok who was your first kiss and how did it happen." You asked. His laughter immediately stopped and his face turned from vine white to scarlet in half a second. "Um I it was I...."

You stared at him confusedly until he moved toward you, pressing his thumb into your elbow and roughly kissing you. You kissed him back and smiled.

He broke it and said "well, um that was my first kiss." You laughed and said "oh my god no way." He looked down and nodded and you kissed him again causing him to chuckle and kiss you back.

Pringle the one
You jerked him off the fridge and dragged him out of the building and to the nearest alleyway. "Pringle? What the hell was that?" He laughed a little and said "I was just having fun doll."

"PRINGLE!" Yeah that definitely got his attention. "Not everything is about you! other people have feelings even hellbent!" You said only for your breath to hitch and tears to fill your eyes and you looked away.

"Oh no no no no sweetheart!" He replied nervously and ran to you cupping your face in his hands "I'm sorry princess please don't cry! I promise I'll try! Please don't cry babe, I love you" and he leaned in, softly kissing you.

You smiled and when he broke it you hugged him tightly. "I love you to you big yellow idiot." He chuckled and picked you up bridle-style, spinning you around.
Dolans mysterious brother
You and your boyfriend were having a lazy day but he kept staring at you. You had no idea why, I mean it was a loving stare but it looked nervous and scared to but you had no idea why. You were half asleep when you heard him say "y/n?" You turned your head to him and muttered "hm?" He looked at you for about five seconds before leaning in, kissing you gently. You kissed him back happily, leaning into him. He broke it when oxygen was needed and you pressed your foreheads together chuckling quietly.
Nixxium
You guys were reading and doodling quietly when absolutely out of nowhere Nixxium asked "hey Natalia, do you care about me." You stared at him for five seconds before going over to him and pushing him to the ground, kissing him pretty hard.

He was surprised but gladly kissed back and wrapped his arms around you. You stopped and laid on top of him and muttered "did That answer your question?" He nodded and he said "I love you" you smiled,

"I love you to"