He asks you out

This story is getting a lot of attention and I love you all! You guys are so cool and it's been so long since I updated and I just want you to be happy and I'm like really really sick so I'll be doing some updating today
Hellbent
You happily walked to hellbents house, wondering why he asked you over. You opened the door seeing his burgundy carpet and black walls that you had come to know. "Hellbent! I'm here!" You called, searching for the demon. "Hm?" You hummed in confusion when he didn't answer.

You began to wander through the house, looking for the demon you knew so well. You looked around the house for awhile until you found his room, and opened the door. The room was big with deep black carpet and red walls, the opposite of the rest of the home.

He had a pretty huge bed with dark gray bedding. You couldn't see him but went to his desk, and saw a picture of him and you that Melissa took. You were laughing, holding a large bear that hellbent won for you, and he was smiling, a real smile, and holding cotton candy.

The picture was framed and positioned to where he would be able to see it at all times. You smiled and held it to your chest. You looked at it again and set it back where it was. 

You heard the deep, strong voice you knew so well say "Angel you came.." You turned to him and nodded "yeah of course I came, I've been looking everywhere for you Hellbent!" He looked down but cast his yellow eyes up to look at you.

"I'm sorry angel, I have something on my mind." He sat on his bed and you sat next to him. "I-I" he stuttered, looking away. You looked at him curiously, tilting your head to the side. "Willyougooutwithme?" He asked.

"What?" You asked, unsure of what he said. "Will you please go out with me?" He asked, looking at you, scaredly. You smiled and jumped on him wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!! Duh!" You yelled continuing to squeeze him. You felt his arms wrap around you and you heard him sigh in relief.
Danger Dolan
You were sitting at home watching Ponyo (most adorable movie ever to exist, look it up). When you heard your doorbell ring. You turned off the tv and walked to the door, opening it to see Dolan leaning in your doorway. "Oh hey Dolan what's up?" You asked

. "You, me, now, we're going to the movies." You laughed "hells yeah, you know I love the movies." You laced up your combat boots and followed him outside. You were both walking and laughing when he suddenly said "y/n will you go out with me?"

You were kind of shocked and said "what?" He looked a little disappointed, "um will you go out with me?" You looked at him for about 3 seconds before tackle-hugging him. "Of course, Dolan!" He laughed, relieved.

"Oh good I was afraid you'd say no." You got off him and grabbed his hand jerking him along. "We're still going to the movies" you said.
Pringletheone
You were animating a "dolans life mysteries" video when you heard a voice you knew really well. "Hey girl hey!" He said and you turned your head to him.

"hey Pringle, whatcha doin'?" You asked him. "Nothing much, just came to see you, what are you working on?" You moved, showing him your animation. "You know, you're really good at animation."

You smiled and said "I'm really not..." He ruffled your hair and said " nah you're awesome at it."  You laughed lightly and continued animating but heard him say "hey would you go out with me?"

You stopped what you were doing and looked up at him. "Really? Like do you mean it?" You asked, really hoping that he wasn't joking. "Hell yeah I mean it, do you want to go out with me?" He asked again.

"Well duh! Of course dude!" You yelled, squeezing him. "Well awesome! Now you can finish animating, I'll leave you alone." You smiled and waved and continued to animate. 
Dolans mysterious brother

You finished your countdown and played your outro, walking off. You were walking out of the building but heard an argument happening outside. "Dolan, I'm to scared, I can't ask her!" It was your best friend. "I asked her sister and you can ask her." You heard dolans lazing British accent say.

"Guys?" You asked, making yourself noticed. They both turned their heads your way but Dolan had a dark smile on his face. He looked at his brother and nodded toward you.

"Go ahead bro, she's right there." You liked at both of them confusedly. "Did you want to say something to me?" You asked, looking at your best friend.

"Umm, I-i guess so, will you go out with me?" He asked, stuttering. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his torso, laying your head in his chest. "Yes, yes I will." You felt him relax and hug you back

"Thank god."