How you meet

Hellbent
You were very new to Planet Dolan. You had just arrived through the portal to the interesting planet. You moved your hair behind your ear and looked around with your soft blue eyes. The first person you saw was a man with red skin, upon looking at him more thoroughly you realized that he had red horns, black hair, a leather jacket, a purple shirt, black jeans, combat boots, his eyes were closed, and he appeared to be on a smoke break from the cigarette in his mouth. You also noticed that he had a devils tail, just like yours only red. His eyes opened and he turned, noticing you.
Hellbents POV
Damn why does Dolan keep bothering me about getting a girlfriend. It's not happening, after all I'm a demon, who would even date someone like me? I don't have a type anyway. Might as well take a smoke break. Finally the one time when nobody's bothering me. What's that noise? *sigh* probably just Pringle trying to prank-WOAH. Who in the name of mighty hades is that, And more importantly, why the hell am I blushing?!ugh thank the good lord I have red skin. Who is she?, she looks like an angel, like an actual one from heaven.
Back to you
You smiled at the stranger and held your hand out. "Hey I'm angel,I'm new here, I'm here to help with animating and narrating, and you are?" He didn't look like he smiled much. He took your hand and said "I'm hellbent, and someone like you should probably stay away from me." You were slightly shocked "why?" He looked back at you but looked down "have you seen yourself doll? I'm a demon and well you're an angel" you rolled your eyes and said "well I don't mind, I think you and I will be good friends."
Danger Dolan
You flipped your black hair and walked out of one of the many teleporters to planet Dolan. You smiled looking around at the cool and strange buildings when you saw what you thought was a man. "Hello?" You called at him. He looked up from his phone and saw you
Danger dolans POV
Come on you fuckin idiotic bird why the hell can't you just fly like Melissa or any other normal bird! Hello? (Bold is when you talk in their povs) oh god who is it now. Oh, it's one of the new girls. Wow she looks like a badass, better talk to her
Back. To you
He walked over to me. His body was completely white, he was wearing a blue hat, and his eyes were half-lidded, just barely showing dark blue eyes. "Hey my names (y/s/n) (your screen name), and who are you?" He smirked at me and said "I'm danger Dolan, pretty much the king of planet Dolan." You raised an eyebrow but smiled anyway
Pringle the one
You jumped of the teleporter happily. You looked around with a wide smiled and walked around to explore, and noticed a strange orange thing in the difference.
Pringles POV
I wonder why I don't have a girlfriend. I mean, I try, but apparently girls don't want a strange orange thing as their partner. Oh look there's a girl now, maybe i can have her she looks pretty hot.
Back to you
You walked toward it only to see that it was man-like orange thing. "Uh hey?" You asked. He smiled and walked fully up to you. You saw in full detail that he had orange skin, a small multi-colored baseball cap, and his eyes were black but had yellow pupils. "Hey babe, I'm Pringle the one, and who do I owe the astounding image in front of me?" smirked lowly and raised one eyebrow "hey settle down lover-boy" he looked down and blushed but you just smirked again "I'm (y/s/n)"
Dolans mysterious brother
You slowly stepped off the teleporter. You wondered where your sister could have possibly ended up as there were thousands of teleporters all over planet Dolan. "Oh I hope she doesn't meet the wrong person, with her silliness she could get hurt" you fretted quietly to yourself. Then accidentally bumped right into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry sir" you stuttered quickly helping him up. He had tan skin, a stubble, and orange eyes. "Oh it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going, what's your name?" You smiled at him and straightened your glasses saying "my name is (y/s/n)"
FINALLY DONE WITH THE CHAPTER LIKE A BOSS