To be honest I was really pissed off like WHY DID YOU DISTURB MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!

Great it's a text from Daren...

Daren:Chrystal don't do this too yourself please don't"

"Daren:I never had the guts to say this but I like you and I care about you"

Once I saw that last message I went crazy I started jumping around and started screaming! " I CANT BELIEVE HE LIKES ME BACK!!!!!!!!!

I felt guilty for yelling at him before so I started to text him

Chrystal: Sorry For going off at you earlier I was very upset...

Daren: It's okay, I totally understand that I would've reacted that same way as you did...

I finally had the guts to send this message!?

Chrystal: What was that last message about...?

Daren: Oh that..., I was just expressing my feelings you know😌

Chrystal: Oh.....

I realized that I have homework great I got a text from Daren...

Daren: Sooo.... Do you...

Chrystal: Sorry to cut this Conversation short but I gotta go do my homework...

I felt bad for cutting that conversation short, but I had to go do my
Homework! Okay what do I have today! I have Math, Science, English Homework great!!!

Daren's P.O.V

Ugh great.. I hope she texts me back tomorrow is Saturday then we have a break off for a week yes you gotta love SPRING BREAK!!

Oh I better do my homework before
I forget

Ashley's P.O.V:

Wow Chrystal and Daren are in LOVE!

Lelia replied with: They were meant too be!

Oh I got a text ooo it better be from Jack, I check to see its from an Unknown Number...

Unknown Number: Oh Hi Chrystal Friend how you doing great, because I don't give a fuck..

Ashley: Oh My Gosh, You are the person that is stalking my best friend Chrystal! leave her the hell alone, I swear if u hurt her I will HURT YOU!

Unknown number: Wow Tough Words From a weak ass bitch just know that Chrystal is going to be safe with me and that I am always watching her!!

I got so terrified that I scream out Leila's name and she literally ran up the stairs with cereal spilling on my bed room floor, usually I'm the type of person too yell at you... And tell you to clean it up, but I was paying more attention to the text....

Lelia Come Take a Look at this
I hear her silently mouthing out each word then she finally said

"We have to get Chrystal out of here She can't Stay here no more